visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

anywhere in nyc stocking moncler v?

months ago i spoke to gordon at blue in green, and he said he was bringing in some moncler v this fall. dont know if that is still a go or not but theres a lead for you.

edit: i guess it IS going on. might have to strike quickly tho: http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=7873&category_id=&manufacturer_id=57&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

Anyone here know exactly which visvim shoes can or can't be resoled? I'm asking this cos I have the Patrician WT-Folks which have a welt, so I'm thinking that they can, but not sure if the heel guard would be an issue. Either way I would have to send it to Visvim right?

Most of the FOLK series can be resoled and patrician can definitely be resoled. You should send them to FIL to receive the service.

^ are there any shirts or sweatshirts?

I'm pretty sure the collection consists of only shoes, bags, vests and jackets. No shirts or sweatshirts that I can recall.

The backpack is similar to the 23L bag that Visvim makes.