visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

That jackets shocking - as are most of this seasons pieces. (Hadrian arrived t'other week and is def an exception as is deck jacket) The Moncler stuff is very disappointing - as a colab it never really thrilled me and in practice its pedestrian.

Anybody else agree that most of AW is poor?

Hiroki needs to get back on track, my wallets happy but hopefully SS11 will be more on point.

That jackets shocking - as are most of this seasons pieces. (Hadrian arrived t'other week and is def an exception as is deck jacket) The Moncler stuff is very disappointing - as a colab it never really thrilled me and in practice its pedestrian.

Anybody else agree that most of AW is poor?

Hiroki needs to get back on track, my wallets happy but hopefully SS11 will be more on point.

hiroki is always on point...maybe not on the price range

but overall i like his direction for 10 aw..

and if u don't even like the 10aw hiking shit he has done..

i don't even think u would like the 11ss when he goes all over on those americana and navtive indian shit...

hiroki is always on point...maybe not on the price range

but overall i like his direction for 10 aw..

and if u don't even like the 10aw hiking shit he has done..

i don't even think u would like the 11ss when he goes all over on those americana and navtive indian shit...

i'm afraid he's not always on point, you show me any designer who is !

I just wanted to debate the paucity of AW and I think the hiking shit really isn't great, and the moncler collab a poor choice. If you want good hiking look to Cabourn or some of the Scandi brands.

I'm sure he won't look back but if SS11 is more like the stuff of yonder year ie native indian and other nomadic tribe influences then we might be back on track.

^^ fuck sake, you kidding me? i went on and it says their no longer accepting request

fucking hiroki please take my money!!!

they stopped taking orders for the kangaroo virgils pretty quickly yet they still sent some to my local FIL so i think maybe they just set an order time limit and then send any that werent ordered to stores?

just to set this straight. are the sizings for moncler v boots same as the visvims normal footwear? im a us8 so i should be going with a 40 right? im confuse because some sizing charts on yahoo jp says a 41 = 26-27cm. i always assume that a 40 = 26cm. correct me

just to set this straight. are the sizings for moncler v boots same as the visvims normal footwear? im a us8 so i should be going with a 40 right? im confuse because some sizing charts on yahoo jp says a 41 = 26-27cm. i always assume that a 40 = 26cm. correct me

I normally wear a US 9.5 and went with a size 42... they're quite spacious. They're quality boots... Just got mines today and broke them in a little in the rain...