visvim FW10-11

martynyarrow

Hiroki said in some interview that they do burn old stock at the end of the year but I don't know how true it is anymore considering there's usually old stock in the back room of FIL Tokyo.

It's not yearly it's every few years.

well, everyone know they are paying for mostly the brand and name, what i am trying to say is visvim is a "luxury label" and produced their products more limitedly as the market is much smaller, compared to h&m, which produced high-street stuffs for a mass market. he shouldn't had compared visvim to h&m. they also put in effort to source the best material, and "research" on construction etc. it's a fact that i like visvim, but definitely not carrying balls.

okay, that's the end. let's get back on track.

thanks for your contribution mate

Also for the other melbournians on this thread, visvim is getting a melbourne stocklist over the next 2 months, which is pretty exciting! rumored white mountaineering will be stocked with them too.

dear boy, it's ok to question peoples naivety.

very excited for you marsupials but seriously you think he burns his stock?

nigo had the same rumours 5 years ago........hmm

thanks for your contribution mate

Also for the other melbournians on this thread, visvim is getting a melbourne stocklist over the next 2 months, which is pretty exciting! rumored white mountaineering will be stocked with them too.

If you're talking about the store I think you are, they have been saying that a while apparently, about Vis anyway. Word is they got an account a while ago, didn't order anything and had the account revoked.

I would love it to be false rumour though, I'm moving to Mel soon and it would be killer to actually live in a city where you could see the goods in the flesh instead of pulling the trigger over photos on the intertubes.

If you're talking about the store I think you are, they have been saying that a while apparently, about Vis anyway. Word is they got an account a while ago, didn't order anything and had the account revoked.

Do you mean Chiodo? They've been saying for ages that they'll be getting Vis but still nothing.

I would love it to be false rumour though, I'm moving to Mel soon and it would be killer to actually live in a city where you could see the goods in the flesh instead of pulling the trigger over photos on the intertubes.

See below.

Im surprised Someday hasn't picked up a Vis account.

They will be soon-ish.

I've heard rumours that prices MIGHT be going down next season, can anyone here confirm that?

Do you mean Chiodo? They've been saying for ages that they'll be getting Vis but still nothing.

They will be soon-ish.

Yeah them, I didn't want to bad mouth them as it's all just rumours. Never know, they could get it in.

Someday seems like an obvious fit, it would be interesting to see what they get in stock, as their selections can often be eclectic. Supply generally sticks to the basics and never get any boots in, so it would be nice to see them get some different product.

Surprised no one has noticed the new Kiefers that just got released:

This Thursday saw the release of the latest pair of Keifer-Hi's from Visvim.

090d3081.jpg

a1f133e0.jpg

1e7ced77.jpg

Coming in black, white and brown and featuring a subtle pattern strip around the top of the ankle and down the back of the shoe, they available now in all Visvim stockists

via East Fashion Collective

Quite like them, might get a pair providing the price isn't over the top - anyone know how much they retail for?

http://hypebeast.com/2010/10/sophnet-x-visvim-plain-toe-vd-7-hole-73-vd/

Sole looks weird on these, was keen on the '73 VD from early pics but will have to wait to see other images.

Is anyone from Hong Kong? I rang up the store to ask if they had the albacore crew merino but i think they didn't understand what i was asking about. it should be out right? i know its out in FIL japan.

I was actually at FIL today and nope. Not in stock (although I wasn't looking for that piece nor did I ask if they had it in the back).

Typically stock doesn't last very long there...

Can someone pm me if there have news of a 2009 7-hole 73-folk in us8 please. Been looking forever for these. Please, im begging anyone!

Although, I did see a pair of the navy/grey 7hole 73's in the glass case. Looked like a bigger size though.