Artist Denim

Guest KoCHiRO1985

Just stumbled across this thread. These look great and may well have to be my next hit.

^ IIRC #2 is a 40*01 denim, so not as expensive as #0 and #1, which are 40*00 denim.

Yeah ,the #25 looks excellent. Hoping Gun will be happy to make some work pants out of it in the future.

anyone know anything about fabric 24?

it says 'black coated on indigo,' which makes me think of the shiny coated jeans that some brands produce. but that's not what the fabric looks like. it also doesn't look overdyed. will it fade from black->blue->white?

OK I received my sample swatches today! #0, #7, #8, #18 and #19.

I'm really loving the #0 fabric and #18 fabric.

I'm guessing no one on sufu has 18 yet? If you do please speak up.

And who has the oldest pair of #0 here? I'd like to see how it progresses over time.

I'll probably be passing the swatches around to friends looking for a new pair, and then if I'm bored enough, try to cause some fading on each fabric and see how it turns out.

I might just purchase 2 pairs since I'm happy with the fabrics. Iron heart can wait, can't deny a great bargain when I see one. Great job Gun!

No sweat - I look forward to it! Yours are the "straight" (as opposed to slim straight) fit, right? For the sake of comparison fun, what size did you order from ROY for the ROYxCones, and how does the waist compare?

And, lastly on the mikecch request-barrage, what did you have in mind with the below comment?

I actually want to start a little natural indigo project next year - with this Artist Denim jeans as well as my old school sc40300 Lee-pro.