Superswap v4

tac0tron

i feel like scott not sending out yet = saving the best package for last

watch him shit on all of us with his package of selvage condoms and giant gummy bears

It won't be as good as last years. I'm sending cologne again, a Thom Browne Shirt and a fuck load of japanese snacks. Maybe a book too, either way it goes out so shortly, my apologies to everyone involved in this swap as I've been working literally 80 hours every week.

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from icandunkonu. i'm sorry that you had to pay $14 for shipping.

It's cool to see people taking the time to research their partner's tastes and likes and finding unique items that fit them, or are representative of the sender's area / lifestyle. I for one think that Jets acrylic display is totally unique, and knowing Sam's affinity for the team she's gotta be stoked! It'll match your Matthew Mulligan poster :) I can't wait to get on board with the next swap!

It's cool to see people taking the time to research their partner's tastes and likes and finding unique items that fit them, or are representative of the sender's area / lifestyle. I for one think that Jets acrylic display is totally unique, and knowing Sam's affinity for the team she's gotta be stoked! It'll match your Matthew Mulligan poster :) I can't wait to get on board with the next swap!

TWO MONTHS LATE, SO WORTH THE WAIT.

Thanks Lendo! I love it.

1-7.jpg

2-9.jpg

3-7.jpg

4-7.jpg

5-8.jpg

6-5.jpg

A wonderful package from Virginia--don't think I need to explain how stoked I am. Was only in town for a couple of days so excellent timing as well. Will put everything to very quick and enjoyable consumption. Thanks again!

-

It looks like only one person is in danger of not receiving anything? If that's the case I'd love to help out with the care package. Don't see why we can't make that person's the best superswap ever!

for whatever reason i thought i posted the video of my package when i actually didn't, this whole process has been one fuck up for me, such is life i suppose. i'm charging my cam now and should have the video of my package uploaded before then end of today.

yo, kotothe....what the hell, man.

No package :(

for whatever reason i thought i posted the video of my package when i actually didn't, this whole process has been one fuck up for me, such is life i suppose. i'm charging my cam now and should have the video of my package uploaded before then end of today.
Ah, I see dude. Honest mistake man, sorry I thought you just didn't want to post it up or something. :(

Just got my sweet NY themed package from o0mega0o who was actually my swapee aswell, the wait was worth it! ill post some pics later.

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_2856.jpg

IMG_2857.jpg

IMG_2858.jpg

the shirt fits great thanks dude, been planning a ny trip so the books are pretty handy aswell, the whole package smelt like violet due to the candies haha.