Superswap v4

tac0tron

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, just apologizing in advance to those who might end up not getting a package. I'm even more sorry that it had to happen in the swap that I organized. Funds permitting, I will try to help out those who end up not receiving anything. Once again, sorry guys. :(

- Lawrence

^ ditto. lemme know if i can have a second swap buddy, or anyone who is cynical and wants another swap buddy hit me up. thanks again to ohsnap for hooking me up, on time ;)

If some people admit to not sending their shit or are just mia, I'll volunteer for a superdonation. I'd love to cheer some of you folks with canadian foie gras poutine, clubbed seals and maple-syruped jawns

D: D: D: SUPERPARTNER, DON'T SEND TO ME. WANT PACKAGE FROM DIJONNAISE. (3)

Hey guys, just apologizing in advance to those who might end up not getting a package. I'm even more sorry that it had to happen in the swap that I organized. Funds permitting, I will try to help out those who end up not receiving anything. Once again, sorry guys. :(

- Lawrence

If some people admit to not sending their shit or are just mia, I'll volunteer for a superdonation. I'd love to cheer some of you folks with canadian foie gras poutine, clubbed seals and maple-syruped jawns
^ ditto. lemme know if i can have a second swap buddy, or anyone who is cynical and wants another swap buddy hit me up. thanks again to ohsnap for hooking me up, on time ;)

If we're all serious about what we just said, we can all send to ease the pain.

If we're all serious about what we just said, we can all send to ease the pain.
yeah, I'm pretty serious about it. Was sad I wasn't around when you guys organized this, and sending stuff is the best part so id be happy to join now :)

Just need confirmation that some people didn't send anything.. wouldn't want some swappers to get 2 packages while others get nothing

isn't it the date when names are revealed ? it's weird so much of us didn't get packages, i know that superfuture's been slow lately but still... not much pictures, not much updates...

i've figured out who was suppose to send to me few weeks ago and i sort of confronted them about the swap last night in an ungraceful way. this is my apology.

at this point it doesn't matter to me whether you send or not, i'd just rather it be said to commbat/tarotron so at least someone who pities the situation will take your place. i suggest this of all the people who haven't gone about sending their packages.

sam! pm me, i'll get you some oregon/west coast corn (0).

aww, you're a sweetheart! :) gonna overnight me some voodoo donuts? haha jk. i'm west coast too (bay area) anyway you should definitely share the delights of portland with those farther away.

i think we should all give it another week, until the official proposed reveal date of our partners, then have tarotron figure it out. superswap4 is his baby after all.

Wow Amardeep, that's a fucking great package you received! Exteeng did a swell job! I'm glad you posted up that package, it lightened up the mood of this thread a bit (for me at least).

As for those non senders, I will send another warning PM tomorrow to those who did not reply to the first one.

does evil crayon and exteeng know each other? cuz i got a package from evilcrayon that had the similar candy and the same smiley face stickers.

left my camera cable at a friend's place, but i'll upload pics as soon as possible

thanks evilcrayon!!!!!

I probably went to get you candy 6 or 7 times. I kept eating it all -___-