Superswap v4

tac0tron

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think some people have the idea that they will get something cool and forget to SEND SOMETHING COOL.

it's pretty fucking straight forward. if you don't have the time to make a PROPER package, don't participate. if you bitch about money, be more creative. it all comes down to lack of effort and in all honesty it fucking sucks. i was fucking livid when i got my package, and can you blame me? no. i got jipped is how i saw it. everyone in my house felt bad for me because they saw how much effort i put into the one i sent, and then that's what i got back. but that's the risk of the swap, getting the short end of the stick.

in conclusion, fuck everyone who didn't bother putting in the effort.

2k+ rep swap

someone rep me quick

The only thing about this is that you can have hella rep, and still not send a package or send a non-effort package. There are some people here with "low" rep that managed to send a nice package (on time too).

Caught myself up on this thread, hate when flakers receive their packages, it's like rewarding their bitchassness. If someone organizes v5, I'll probably be game pending acceptance (I have more posts/rep on here than this account would suggest, though it's been disassociated due to mad hate, I was a v3 swapper that shipped [to Ajax] and got buttfucked [by Whit], etc. and so forth)

Give me sam, I'll hook it up

Caught myself up on this thread, hate when flakers receive their packages, it's like rewarding their bitchassness. If someone organizes v5, I'll probably be game pending acceptance (I have more posts/rep on here than this account would suggest, though it's been disassociated due to mad hate, I was a v3 swapper that shipped [to Ajax] and got buttfucked [by Whit], etc. and so forth)

Give me sam, I'll hook it up

Sam is already being taken care of, but you might be able to get someone else...

Did V4 fuck up as well? Damn. I'm still disappointed that my swap partner never posted pics of my wonderful swap and that:

same here. At least my partner wore the boots I sent him during one of his fits.