Superswap v4

tac0tron

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck hugs, I want forty thousand bitches and some cash on this dick.

40k really?

Assuming you're an average male and can ejaculate 2.6 times in a 24 hour period

2.6 * 365 = 949

40k/949 = 42.149 years for you to work through all that

personally I'd rather have 40k in cash thx;)

you are getting a sick package at the end of this week, freecat. I hope you like KC and JoJo because things are about to get REAL

WAT. This has already been packed, don't bite.

KCandJOJO.jpg

tell me it's real, man.

also acceptable would be "dreamlover" by ms. mariah carey, or her jam with boyz II men, "one sweet day".

on the real, Free's about to get as many mid-80's Hustler mags as I can jam into a flat rate USPS box.

...that's right...jam it in, baby.

holy fucking shit. i just got the dopest care package from dijonnaise !!

b1542c0b.jpg

ac7aa852.jpg

8be596b5.jpg

b38580c4.jpg

mike snody titanium bottle opener totally handy, i can't wait to use it

the seventh seal it's been on my computer for ages, never got around to watching it but now i'm definitely gonna watch it!

au pied de cochon cookbook this is suuuuuuuch a killer book. i love to cook, but more importantly i love to cook french food.

suite 88 sea salt dark chocolate from montreal i'm eating this right now, simultaneously dying as i type because it's so fucking amazing.

pâté de canard du Lac Brome going to try this next. i couldn't decide whether to dig into the chocolate or the pâté first.

you're amazing! this totally made my day especially since i'm freaking out about school, it's like christmas in november. i'm gonna come to canada and cook you something out of the cookbook... or maybe just go out for foie gras poutine. this is truly the definition of a thoughtful gift. thank you again so much i love everything (even those cigars that weren't sent !!)

and of course a definite thank you to tarotron for doing such a kick ass job of coordinating this whole thing, making sure people sent and making sure no one gets left out. you're a stand up guy.

GROUP HUG!