Superswap v4

tac0tron

this i definitely agree. one could potentially make a great clever gift out of not so much money. while people many do, many people don't think that way. i hate to use my first package this swap as an example, but not much was spent on it (obviously) i ended up with like fun sized twix and a helicopter toy.

and what will it do to tell the organizer what they're going to send? the organize will decide whether or not that's sufficient? i don't really think it proves a point. i think it would make more sense to send the organizer a tracking number than contents of the package. just my opinion.

i think the next one, people should be put into brackets & traded with those in their brackets like:

$50 & under bracket

$50 - $100 bracket

$100 & up bracket

no cross trading, you only swap with someone in your bracket. that way you get equal value but dope unique shit from your partner that you might have never of thought u needed or knew about. what yall think?

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the next one, people should be put into brackets & traded with those in their brackets like:

$50 & under bracket

$50 - $100 bracket

$100 & up bracket

no cross trading, you only swap with someone in your bracket. that way you get equal value but dope unique shit from your partner that you might have never of thought u needed or knew about. what yall think?

i like this idea.

lol what? the point of superswap isn't to ball out and spend $$ on a package. it's to put something meaningful and thoughtful together that your partner would enjoy and sometimes wouldn't be able to acquire easily on their own.

or at least that's what i got out of it. i could care less how much my package costs if i open it and get something cool that looks like the sender put time into

Fuck a $ bracket. If you think you're not capable of creating a dope package for a complete stranger, don't sign up. Since you can't guess what kind of gift you'll be receiving, you should only be signing up with the intention of giving something awesome -- not the other way around.

yeah i LITERALLY just remembered.. i had this on my SD card for so long. seriously apologize to kaws&effect

6DQPJ.jpg

visvim tote

abba zabba (yeee)

2x medicom toys (both terminator.. fack)

hanes v necks (<3)

visvim fluxus snakeskin patch (im about 90% sure..?)

swedish fish

m&ms

5th avenue

stones throw in living with true gods

frank magazine

nice pen

"now you know" by tony arcabascio (signed?)

thanks for the pack ^^

i agree that the amount of money spent does not reflect quality of items sent, however i still do believe there should be a minimum amount like $20-$25. by this point in time i don't think achieving that amount will be difficult. everyone who has shown interest in an upcoming swap seem more than willing to send awesome packages.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...