Superswap v4

tac0tron

• Replies 813
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This message was just sent to those lagging:

Hey guys, the reason you are getting this is because you still have failed to send out your package, almost a month late! Please please please send out your packages before October 15th. It is absolutely ridiculous that it has taken this long for you to send out. By now your partners are probably starting to try and figure out who you are. Your names will not be officially released to your partners until the deadline mentioned previously.

Its a shame that people I had faith in, are now receiving this message. People are getting hopeless about their package, so prove them wrong!

A number of you did not even reply to my first warning message. If you're not going to send out a package, please tell me so myself and others can start performing the job that you were supposed to fulfill. Keep in mind that failure to complete your end of this swap will probably affect your ability to join the next one (whenever that is).

- Lawrence

img2662e.jpg

img2661wn.jpg

img2660d.jpg

img2658c.jpg

img2657i.jpg

img2656pu.jpg

I got a ton of stuff.

Self edge stickers, chinese dictionary, some figurines, a bag of tea (need to try this), a wrist warmer, pack o condoms, 3-D glasses (-_- you're supposed to put those back), a lot of candy that i inhaled in 2 days, copy of the constitution, pencils, a brush, some random trinkets, a how to clean anything book (i should look through that on how to clean knits), metroid art cards??, hackey sack, plastic camera, a sleep mask that i actually use to take naps in the library, and I even got a CD player!!! with a warcraft 3 soundtrack on it!!!

-_- thankkkkks evilcrayon!!!. this was a lot of fun. made up for the last superswap where i didnt even get a package :(