Nikon D5000 < Nikon D3100 < Canon EOS 550D < Nikon D90 < Nikon D7000

am i right ladies and gents?...

deciding what my new cam should be...selling my D5000 as soon as i can afford a new one...so for which one to go?

Is it better to shoot with an allround 18-200mm or different lenses?...

thanks for the answers in advance

I would have thought it would be d3100<d5000. It all depends if it's good glass then yes it would be nice, but I prefer a sharp prime lens myself.

well you could be right on that since i was asking and not sure if i had put them in the right space!

so i`m owning a d5000 atm...looking for a better camera now...any thoughts on Canon EOS 550D or Nikon D90 ?

so you would say one lense for everything < more lenses for different shots?

any other opinions guys?

Thanks. But nah, it was on Manual Focus. I just zoomed in as much as it would allow me to, and focused it so I could get as close as I could. I use the standard 18-55mm lens, which isn't that bad with zooming I guess.

is that it^? Jetta? The only problem with older cars though is there's always something you need to fix...I went through this on my ratty 69 beetle..I went to put in a part and something else broke (drop beams to slam it..damn frame was rusted through..give it a tune up...then end up pulling the motor to install a new clutch!)

Thats true. When I get a bit more settled I was thinking of getting a cheap daily and then trying to find something along the lines of a Mk1 Rabbit, Squareback, or even a Chevy c10. But that doesnt seem to be in the nearest future. I was thinking of a mk5 but ive seen some of those that seem to break down ever three minutes lol.

Mine.

5473399630_8ccf2777f1.jpg

And something to stay on topic.

5720913793_d9e7981dbf.jpg