daniway, i enjoy the feel of the first image a lot, i think the scene may not be perfect for a shift effect, since the viewer's eye (mine at least) is wanting to automatically see an entirely in focus tree, but i enjoy how you played with that and made the viewer focus on the subject at the bottom of the frame, and not the dominant object, the tree. great tones on those as well...i dig it.

5724869555_a85661dbbf_z.jpg

5724853191_ef9f1534c9_z.jpg

5724851843_fb3ca5902f_z.jpg

5725428862_76bbe51ba8_z.jpg

Awesome shots everyone. Thinfinn you make awesome use of the kit lens! I can't ever get my nikon kit lens to turn out very well.

Z awesome as always, I like your street photos

Fade2Black, I am liking your recent street shots..you're brave! I'd never have the heart to steal someone's image right in front of them lol

koven, where is this taken? I like the cool tones

Thanks thats Monarch Park in Toronto Canada. I wish I had an ND filter, I hate how the sun comes out over exposed and everything else comes out under exposed. In person the scene looked amazing but without a filter there was nothing I could do to capture it.

lol and I just realized I took this pic of my car like a couple blocks north of where the above pic was taken

carr.jpg

Both are from when it was snowing, just never got around to posting.