nice eversuns, kinda reminds me of Rothko.

Thanks man, and thanks for letting me know about Rothko, he has some interesting work and an interesting history; I really need to get a bit more cultured.

Riff Amazing shots.. Nothing new haha.

Dovo- I really like those two shots, they turned out really nice!

Thinn Finn- I like the color shots the best. I do think that most of the shots are really cool though.

Everyone else, great stuff! I have spread too much rep in the past 24 hours though.

These shots were truly not that good, so I decided to use photoshop to hopefully make them looks somewhat nice. I was just really bored today.

5767027014_06d3b50aa1_z.jpg

(By the way, can you guess who gave me this inspiration to edit the photo like this?.. he is on this page..)...Although it looks like shit compared to his OG one.

5767054390_3e8f48e2d2_z.jpg

5767026408_8f6d3edd38_z.jpg

hey thinnfinn how about you read this here plz: http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=17061

also sometimes, less is more. nahmsayin?

Yes you're right about the less is more,but I wanna make sure that I always up my latest pics so it's also easier for me to know what's up already!

I don't wanna go back 10pages each time I up some new pics,just to see which one's I have to upload and which are already up!

And with the sizing I def.gotta up some smaller ones in near future ;)

Tomorrow I wanted to upload 5pics...is that ok with you?

Great pics there guys!can't rep...keep up the good work y'all...always enjoying it when I come to this thread and imho this should always be the case when we come here!not how big the pics are or how many there are!...

even though she has a collection of creepy stuff she's still an awesome and very funny grandma! (who would kill me if she knew I was posting this!)

I apologize if you guys think less is more. However, I've been harboring these pictures all weekend and I just couldn't stand it any longer lol

5772747723_38ec168462_b.jpg

Grandmother. by dethridge photography, on Flickr

^sup riff?

Been experimenting with HDR and trying to figure out how to make a nice combo. This shot is 3 different shots, -2, 0, +2. When I go into the city tomorrow I will hopefully have some nice shots that I can convert.

Edit: thanks to riff I have been able to try this out!

Anyways, this is just an experiment on what you guys think.

5773935533_727c029038_z.jpg

^ I think the photographer had as much to do with the "creepiness" as the objects themselves. :) Good stuff Fab! Nice portrait too!

lol true. It's just how I saw them so I wanted everyone else to see them that way too! ;)

Nice shot there as well. It's simple and interesting. I like the dead space here.

Lax It looks good, I'm glad you didn't go overboard with the HDR effect. Keep it up, you're progressing nicely :)

eversuns check out fourcornerstore.com if you like toy cameras..they even have them keychain size! Dirt cheap too.