Aero theres a photographer by the name of Ernst Haas that has some incredible motion stuff you might want to search out some of his books.

http://www.ernst-haas.com/introduction3.html

Yes.

Photo #3: The reflection of me in the mirror is subtle, but very cool.

Photo #5: Simple photo, yet still it is still very powerfull in my mind.

Photo #6: Reminds me of that scene in Children of Men when they are all in the car trying to drive away from the woodsmen.

I'm trying to do HDR for an upcoming exhibitoin actually- a friend was telling me all about it cos we're pretty hyped up after seeing this crazy detailed photos

HDR is basically achieved when you shoot a photo with bracketing covering all exposures, maybe -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 light stops of exposure. you combine all the information achieved and interpret a histogram of information. that way nothing is underexposed and nothing is overexposed- you can get detail from every aspect of hte image.

now the question is, whats a good HDR program to put those photos together... anyone know?

lowery i like those a lot. the one place with the rows of trees and the chair is the stop of a famous hbc shot i believe with the man turing around with the cap and cane?

anyway here a few random ones

36.jpg

outrageous hood orament.

Untitled13.jpg

35.jpg

31.jpg

30.jpg

28.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

can someone please tell me what these are and what they are used for??