Don't you mean Comma H?

:o my bad man. guess i got photo dyslexia for a sec! i'm just used to your awesome landscapes i guess (that is you, i hope). i've been using xtol for a little while now, in a 2-reel canister processing illford hp5+, i usually dilute 1:1 for xtol and bathe for 5 minutes. however, if you're doing indoor shots, like you are (though i guess you're using flashes right?) be sure to account for reciprocity, stop down 2 (i'll bet you already know this don't you :confused: ) and reduce developing time 10%. hope this helps at all!

edit: if you need more info i have all the formulas and stuff on hand just didn't feel like typing them out in case you already know them

1245057585_8b0aedea92.jpg

I took this photograph when I was seventeen and had recently acquired my driver’s license. My little brother was with me at the time. I was too naive at the time to realize how exploitive my photographs were, and this is the first time I’ve shared this particular photograph. I have mixed feelings about it. I offered no solutions then, and none now.