Im pretty sure it was in the processing... I haven't done my own film in a while, but this happened to me before, and i think i remember it being from not being in the developer long enogh... Also, sometimes some shots from the strip dont get exposed to the delevoper as much as the rest of the shots... So some may only come out like that... Dont quote me on this tho... Cuz like i said, its been a while...

VuONG- Cool shots, cant rep

^^^

2929738351_3642375c80.jpg

i relaly like the exposure on this

For clarification - this is my photo.. he just didnt quote it correctly.

it was exposed properly Leugwai

^^^

For clarification - this is my photo.. he just didnt quote it correctly.

it was exposed properly Leugwai

Exposure is good, but the black is not very deep. If made the print yourself, then a contrast filter and longer photo-paper exposure time or higher f/stop could make the blacks richer, otherwise the exposure of the film looks good for what you are trying to do.

Leugwai: I'm guess you didn't develop or print the photos yourself in which case the processors probably just used a medium setting for your entire roll and you get this as a result. If your negatives are good, then you can get new prints made of those selected exposures.

^^ yeah.

the neg looks good.. A walmart-esque store made the cd with the scans on it. every single picture was washed out. i tried to fix it with photoshop. :) i havent made prints yet

rrgh. lol

it was shot through a circular polarizer and a red filter.

its alright tho

edit: i wonder if its my computer monitor screwing with the darkness. i'll look on another computer laterrr. does it look washed out to you guys?

rrgh. lol

it was shot through a circular polarizer and a red filter.

its alright tho

edit: i wonder if its my computer monitor screwing with the darkness. i'll look on another computer laterrr. does it look washed out to you guys?

yup, the first one of the instrument looks the best to me

Thanks COCO :) i'll have to print them and see how they turn out.. the negatives look good. so i think it was just a shitty scan job. meh. it was cheap haha