anyone had much experience with any fujicolor pro films?

like:

pic_01.jpgpic_01.jpgpic_01.jpg

like those..

i have shot the 160c i think.. maybe it was the S. and i'm waiting to shoot w/ the 400h.

man I just have to post this.

My friend is a photographer in Los Angeles who recently graduated. In her senior thesis exhibit in 2006, she did a series of people with fox masks on the back of peoples heads. It was later shown in large format at an exhibit earlier this year

self1.jpg

here's one of the images.

she blogged about going to the grocery store and checking out the new details, only to see this series shot by steven klein

copycatdie1.jpg

ugh, it's even the same mask, just spray painted!

recently found a fujifilm disposable camera from my 8th grade trip to disney world.. got it developed.. :)

fucking amazing find. i love aged shitty film that gets developed way past its expiration, usually there's a few gems.

I just recently decided to give film a serious try. I just got back my 2nd roll of film and i have a question. Could someone tell me what causes that like whiteness/unshadowness/uncontrast in the 2 photos believe? i dont what its called.

Shot with Nikon F3, fujifilm superia 1600

00480019.jpg

00480015.jpg

i asked this question awhile ago and recieved an answer in my pm box but i deleted it a long time ago. and i also forgot who sent me it. the person has a starcraft avatar.

but if anyone else can answer:

how do you get a film effect with photoshop? it had something to do with color curves or whatever.

thanks in advance

anyone had much experience with any fujicolor pro films?

like:

pic_01.jpgpic_01.jpgpic_01.jpg

like those..

i have shot the 160c i think.. maybe it was the S. and i'm waiting to shoot w/ the 400h.

I've used the 400 stuff, none of the others though. Heres one from the 400h, 120 though..

2906302950_d2d48b4e26_o.jpg

I've used the 400 stuff, none of the others though. Heres one from the 400h, 120 though..

2906302950_d2d48b4e26_o.jpg

lovin the skin tones.. :)

a few fraands want me to take their hs senior portraits for fun. *and for free* but i really dont know where to start other than "take the picture" lol any tips? greatly appreciated.. +rep, etc..

I just recently decided to give film a serious try. I just got back my 2nd roll of film and i have a question. Could someone tell me what causes that like whiteness/unshadowness/uncontrast in the 2 photos believe? i dont what its called.

00480019.jpg

00480015.jpg

underexposed?

I didn't actually take any of these photos, but when I used to work at a one hour photo they had this huge drawer of reject passport pictures. I'd take a couple everyday and for about six months, I just recently scanned in a bunch of them.

2676983458_3c0da3c002.jpg

you can go here if you want to see a much bigger resolution.

You'd have to look at the negative to know how the exposure was, since the blacks don't look very rich, then they could be actually over-exposed. But since you probably sent these out for processing, I think it's also likely that the film was underdeveloped and the prints not exposed properly with the right contrast filters used.

But Idk, I'm just learning photography myself

00480019.jpg

00480015.jpg