BS United Oni Denim Pics

john11f

• 4 weeks later...

x-post from Kings of Slub - jeans made from slubby denim...

ONI-271xx

For a pair that is one wash. The denim on this pair so slubby.  And the texture is so rough that only denimheads would dare wear.  The  photos on Rakuten do not do them justice.

ufxf.jpg 

Edited by BlackPig

• 1 month later...

Yea, I was wondering about that one too.  I couldn't make out the arcs, but knew it wasn't levis.

[edit]: Nevermind, I took a second look and see the criss cross arcs hiding in the shadows beneath the bandana.  Looks like probably 0105?

Edited by Quoise1203

Just purchased a pair of 2021HM, exactly what I was looking for in terms of details/features: High rise, roomy top-block, straight leg, copper rivets, crotch rivet, delicious slubby denim mmmm.

The single needle construction is a big plus and I am really looking forward to breaking these in. Will be nice having another pair of jeans beside my 5K to wear. 

words can not describe how excited I am.

Just purchased a pair of 2021HM, exactly what I was looking for in terms of details/features: High rise, roomy top-block, straight leg, copper rivets, crotch rivet, delicious slubby denim mmmm.

The single needle construction is a big plus and I am really looking forward to breaking these in. Will be nice having another pair of jeans beside my 5K to wear. 

words can not describe how excited I am.

Cheers mate! I wanted a pair of these and was getting ready to buy a pair when I got sidetracked into getting a pair of ironhearts.    I was really exited about the Oni handmades so I can only imagine how geeked you must be right now.  Post some fit pics when you the them.  Congrats!

anyone wearing the 14oz 512s that can comment on the amount of stretch? im trying to determine which one to order between a size 29 or 30 one wash. i assume they'll stretch back close to the raw measurements after a few wears, making the size 29 preferable. any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance

Here are my 2021HM. They are definitely a full cut, surprised how little they shrank  in the wash and after an additional hot soak. Still I like the vintage fit, may not be for everyone though. Could have easily down sized one or two even, but I am embracing the relaxed fit. 

Poor quality pictures, bad lighting and shaky hand, apologies in advance.

k6mFQ5Yl.jpg8h9BH4Nl.jpgbcRhwu3l.jpg8ypW0x8l.jpgmU32RNbl.jpg

Thanks PeterParker, but honestly I gave them a hot hand wash and spin + an additional hot soak doubt I can get them to shrink anymore. Only thing left is a tumble dry but don't want to fry the patch and streak the denim just yet. 

The belt was a gift from about a year back think it is a natural bridle belt from theleatherconnection.com. I don't wear a lot of leather but this is the only belt I have at the moment.

Oni 512-xx aka my introduction to the world of raw jawnz. I picked them up at BiG and wore them hard for the last 5 months over the (hot!) summer in NYC. Got caught in the rain once, soaked with cold water three times and with Dr. Bronners one more time. Full fit pics coming soon!

IMG_2064_zpsaaf9008d.jpg

@beautiful_FrEaK for sure :) I will post soon as I can have a buddy take full length ones. 

I noticed that the fades really accelerated after the first soak after 3 months (these things are just dyed so well I guess). Each time I soaked I freaked out over how much blue I was losing, but overall it holds color quite well.

I think moving furniture and boxes twice this summer, combined with some sweaty hikes and 85F dedication helped move things along too.