motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

Been lurking for quite a while, but just got an '81 CB750. Had the title transfered today and so thought it was a good idea to figure out how to ride the thing. I was scared shitless driving it home after buying it as I've never driven a road bike before and thought every car on the road was going to veer into me unexpectedly. But damn is it fun. I've been driving a yamaha vino for the past year and it feels so nice to be going faster than 30 mph. Fare warning to anyone with a pair of skulls, I felt like my balls being shoved into my stomach while riding this thing. Skinny jeans are not for motorcycles apparently. The only experience driving a shifting bike are the times my uncle's ranch on the atv's but its about the same, clutch, shift, throttle. minus the possibility of being clotheslined by a barbwire fence (not fun) but there aint no barbwire in the city and I think motorcycling is my new favorite hobby.

That 4Q sticker alone should raise the value by about $400 or so.

On the motorcycle tip..

Self Edge x Sonny Barger, The Series & the story:

http://www.coolhunting.com/archives/2009/08/sonny_barger_x.php

I heard some stories about this. I mean fuck, this is just epic. So cool that you got to spend some time with him. You have to put that picture of you at every store, shitfucks will never steal from you.

Those Indians are very nice, but for that price you can get something far nicer and it'd look better out the door.

I feel like with those Indians you'd have to cut a few fenders down and remove a bit to make it a bit more naked looking to really get the look you'd be going after to buy an Indian for that much, because if not you might as well be buying a brand new Harley.