motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

I definitely try to use both brakes but I tend to stomp just a little hard on my back as a bad habit. I'm working on it though. Way more reliant on the front for sure. But when you have 2, tiny ass drum brakes, both is kinda necessary.

I have the wrong bore size for my front master cylinder so the brake Jang very good. Because if this, I use my back brake most of the time. One of the things I ordered while out here was the right bore size master so now my front brake will work again.

When I redo my bike I want to get some Tokico calipers. That will make it stop on a dime.

photo-2-3.jpg

photo-1-2.jpg

just laid down the 550 on a patch of gravel. locked up the front wheel while braking :( banged up my hand pretty good. time for a small rebuild. i was only 20 yards from my house and was just zipping around to test for exhaust leaks, poor excuse for not having my gloves and jacket on, i am a DUMMY!

broke my master cylinder, tore up my fresh thermal header wrap, kinked my brand new motion pro throttle cable, bent my right rear set, dented my tank pretty good, and fucked up my points cover.

the pics were after i scrubbed the shit out of my wounds. stung real good. i hope it doesn't get infected. and my wrist feels funny. hope i didn't break it.

my first time. shit happens so quick. was surreal. knocked the glasses off my face, just got up and picked the bike up and pushed it back to the garage. fffffffuuuuuuuuuu

terrible noise when bike hits the ground.

asphalt exfoliation all the way up my shoulder and lat

got damn, that hand looks like the fapping hand from hell.

seriously though, glad it wasnt worse. the thing about riding (or driving for that matter) is an accident can happen anywhere. shit my accident happened 40 ft. from my garage.

take care dude.

my first time. shit happens so quick. was surreal. knocked the glasses off my face, just got up and picked the bike up and pushed it back to the garage. fffffffuuuuuuuuuu

terrible noise when bike hits the ground.

asphalt exfoliation all the way up my shoulder and lat

Glad it's only minor injuries man. Skin heals and parts are replaceable.

5851134147_7f3fb9babe.jpg

decided to spend most of the day getting rid of the ugly rear fender. since my tail lights is the same as a r1 tail light, i bought an integrated one off ebay and rigged up the mount from the existing mounts. i'm debating on pushing it back a bit further to go underneath the seat and and have the license plate bent/hidden as well so it will look a bit more clean and all lines will be smoothed out.

license plate holder was a joke between all the motard riders in my area.

What are y'all wearing for jackets by the way? I need some fucking armor on me. I've been looking at the Alpinestars NYC jacket, the Revit hawk, and a bunch of Vansons that I can't afford. Unfortunately I have fucking monkey arms and anything that fits my torso/shoulders comes halfway up to my elbow. Any recs for noncustom shit, with good solid armor, all season, that has fairly long arms? Preferred price is under $250.

Olympia AST and Olympia Mesh. I much prefer the AST because of the pockets, but AST is much better in the summer. Wore the AST for a tour of Nova Scotia, wore the vented (and matching mesh pants) for a trip to Monterey.

Both are Hi-Viz, which I have mixed feelings about. It's dorky as hell but it only has to work once, you know?

Born Free 3 was a fuckin blast. Wish I could have rode there, next year though. I have never seen so many bikes at a time. I was like a kid at a candy store. The bikes were beautiful. All kinds: bobbers, cafe racers, long bikes, Harleys, Triumphs, BSA, Yamahas, Hondas, a few sport bikes in there as well. I didn't end up winning the Knucklehead they were giving away but I still enjoyed my time there. Picked up a helmet, Born Loser shirt, and some BIltwell Moto Gloves.

Pictures coming up...

5871759966_60c4b65737.jpg

5871757244_ecc1362106_z.jpg

Rest of the pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hm0328/

(Let me know if you can see them, I accidentally put them so that i can only see them)

Picture of the helmet I got:

t2-b__38637_zoom.jpg

Looking back, I should/could have taken more pictures but my camera was kind of busted. Didn't think they would actually come out looking decent.