motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

dp, here is a fit pic from the chop cult forum courtesy of JesseMFE:

I received my licks nov dot today, also noticed that there have been a couple people asking about the rockhard helmets too. So I took some pics so people can compare and I guess ill give a little review of the helmets too. Being in the military i have been searching for a good low dot helmet for a while that fits me well so if i get in a serious wreck the military will still pay my bill. Otherwise is would always use a biltwell original.

First off the licks nov dot is a great helmet. Its super light it actually is low profile and i rode in it today and it feels pretty good on the road too.

52690.jpg

Licks NOV DOT

Next the Rockhard is lower than a fulmer V2 and also comfortable. It looks good but is the heaviest helmet of the ones in this review.

52691.jpg

Rockhard

My Buco after putting thicker Ear foam. It can pass for a Dot and has protection also low profile.

Its my favorite personally.

52692.jpg

Buco

The motoflakes are low, light but don't fit my narrow face the best. Nice helmet though. Not the best color choices though.

52693.jpg

Motoflake

The Biltwell Hustler is an all around great helmet except for the size. I think it looks the most bobbly on me. It is the best quality and the most comfortable helmet though. Keeps road noise out very well too.

52694.jpg

Biltwell Hustler

Fulmer V2. Eh.

52695.jpg

Fulmer V2

Biltwell Original. Nuff said.

52696.jpg

This is a ridiculous request, but do any of you have the picture saved of the user on here, he is wearing all denim and is leaning on a Ducati 1098?

Ive been trying to locate that photo for a while.

5922572151_be7c979051.jpg

i think i have the bike where i want i handguards, SS braided brake, exhaust, and lower profile mirrors (damn i hate those mickey mouse ears)... now debating on a power commander and maybe during off season BB kit.

whoa, those are nice! if i still had my drz i'd buy those because that was the one thing i hated about any freeway riding. i did airbox mod and removed the solenoid as well as the AIS equipment. the EXUP as able to be tricked with a 10k resistor.

also got a cheap DNA springer front end for the ironhead!

Those are the ugliest springers on the market. You would buy one of those. It's cheap for a reason dude, they suck. You blow money on everything else but chince out on motorcycle stuff. If you had the same "passion" for bikes as you did jeans and boots you could have a nice bike. Return the DNA springer and get a repop Harley springer.

I quote passion because no one thinks you actually have heart, you just have loads of expendable cash.

Those are the ugliest springers on the market. You would buy one of those. It's cheap for a reason dude, they suck. You blow money on everything else but chince out on motorcycle stuff. If you had the same "passion" for bikes as you did jeans and boots you could have a nice bike. Return the DNA springer and get a repop Harley springer.

I quote passion because no one thinks you actually have heart, you just have loads of expendable cash.

I was actually hoping his half-assed bike would just snap at the triple while he was on the freeway...

renski, I thought that was a DRZ cause of the yamaha sticker on the fork guards but... it's a sm510? maybe you posted it before... Ever since I sold my XL350, I've been feeling the pain of not having a dual sport. There's an ATK 700 on Craigslist right now but what would I do with 700cc of 2-stroke power....