motorcycles caused me strife

wild style

That 500 looks great just the way it is. Nice colors.

Thanks man, it's my favorite year of that bike. Totally lucked out, I love the silver and black tank. Only change I plan on making is street only tires. Already has the trapp and a mikuni on it

That 500 looks great just the way it is. Nice colors.

Thanks man, it's my favorite year of that bike. Totally lucked out, I love the silver and black tank. Only change I plan on making is street only tires. Already has the trapp and a mikuni on it

What are y'all wearing for jackets by the way? I need some fucking armor on me. I've been looking at the Alpinestars NYC jacket, the Revit hawk, and a bunch of Vansons that I can't afford. Unfortunately I have fucking monkey arms and anything that fits my torso/shoulders comes halfway up to my elbow. Any recs for noncustom shit, with good solid armor, all season, that has fairly long arms? Preferred price is under $250.

I was in the same boat when looking for a jacket. I was swimming in the a-stars stuff and could never find decent sizes local so I bought a rs-taichi jacket. it's a bit more than your price range but it's leather and perforated with the liner/elbow/back padding. arms fit nice for the taller folks.

Vanson Comet. I held out for a long time and finally found a perfect fitting jacket for 50% off. Dainese, RS-Taichi and Rev'It all fit me very well.

/rant.

I'm beginning to see a lot of new riders and it's keeping me away from the twisties :( Lots of skittish riding and crashes lately which means the police have been patrolling all the local roads. And I see people NOT filtering through traffic but staying between cars now too.

Totally lucked out and scored a very passable A*s V4 jacket for $100 last night. Needs the back snaps replaced and a real spine protector but other than that, feels good man. Sleeves are a hair short but it's nothing some GP gloves can't fix. It's more of a stopgap until I can afford to get something that actually fits me, probably a revit when they have a sample sale in the fall.

I scored a Scorpion Stinger (phantom mesh version, no corny graphics) on eBay for under $100, so thats what I wear. Its not too bad to walk around in, though the pre-curved arms look a little weird if you're like... doing anything other than standing.

Usually Iron Hearts and Chippewa/RW/Vans (yeah yeah) on the legs and feet.