riff

Post your DUCKS!

well pipped, tallyho. I hope that's a first edition and that you own it?

i'm afraid that is not my copy. it belongs to the internet. i actually have two copies of this (though i'm no book collector by any means) that look like these:

raise-high-the-roof-beam-carpenters-and-seymour-an-introduction-519761.jpg

^ i'm not sure mine has the two stripes like this one.

174.jpg

So why are there 2 obviously different 1873 duck pants?

It was discussed before, maybe in the LVC thread. Short answer, not sure - I've seen other early pants without a yoke, especially military ones, but not the Levi's. My guess is they've found another early model, but I'll check next time I meet someone who knows.

It was discussed before, maybe in the LVC thread. Short answer, not sure - I've seen other early pants without a yoke, especially military ones, but not the Levi's. My guess is they've found another early model, but I'll check next time I meet someone who knows.

It's not just the yoke, but the half-selvage and sewn-on buttons, as well. Appreciate the info.

Post your backside. I'm sure the ladies will appreciate that. Does that have a yoke and full-selvage?

Nice silencejoe! Mine have no yoke, but full selvage - go figure!

This thread needs more pics... Gardening wear in my SDA ducks.

DSC_7557-Version2.jpg

DSC_7552-Version2.jpg

DSC_7549-Version2.jpg

Post your backside. I'm sure the ladies will appreciate that. Does that have a yoke and full-selvage?

thanks all! : )

The duck do not have yoke : )

This is slightly off topic, but this is on sale at Jack Spade. A nice bag in the duck family.

Here.

Guest Liuj

I'm thinking of getting the Left Field Black Canvas Trousers w/ Selvedge from BiG. Does anyone have fit pics of them?

I do! They're a size too big though :( good thing my FULLY CUSTOM pair is coming next week. I love left field tbh

DSC_0156.jpg

True waist 30. Bought a waist 30 which is a 32. Abd about the custom pair, I contacted left field and asked if he had anything smaller that wasn't at big, he said no, bit ended up offering to make a size 28 (true 30). They're great though, get them!

Pm me real quick? I might be able to help you

wgmds - black ducks look great! You be the judge of how it feels, but IMHO I always thought that "chino"-style pants are best worn somewhat looser, just like the fit you have above.

Riff, those look dope! Perhaps a hem is needed though...

Thanks superBobo, and yes - I do have a chronic hemming problem :o

Today - IH....

DSC_7621-Version2-1.jpg

(EG shirt, White's bots)

I may make it my goal to rep everyone who posts pics in this thread. I'm not a hardcore SF'er, but this thread is my favorite. Get's me hyped every time.

So I was browsing Yahoo! Japan Auctions, and came across these, at a stupid low starting price. So I made the seller a buy-it-now offer (@ half retail) expecting to be refused, but he accepted! :)

First pics.... They're in the wash now, but I'll post up some fit pics later.

Warehouse Duck Diggers

35a485cb.jpg

cd76416a.jpg

f05f54ef.jpg

Crotch re-enforcement:

a39f0b40.jpg

Button detail:

c931c910.jpg

Half selvage:

ad0e7c91.jpg

My TTS is 30, and these are a 32 - yields a comfortable fit. 31 would have been perfect, but I don't think they even made them in that size.

If those dont fit and you need to find a seller....

i would love that pant. The stitching detail and the triangle reinforcements are so sweet! And my size too! :(

Picked up the Levis 201 red brick canvas.

I suggest sizing down from the tag size.

4846631405_c0db13cd4a.jpg

4846631653_c2ef4be148.jpg

crosspost from the LVC thread

Here are some fit pics of a Valencia Street duck jacket that I picked up on the bay thanks to Dr Heech's tip. The sleeves are short, but it has plenty of room through the chest. Don't think I would want to size up.

duckjktfront.jpg

2010-08-02026.jpg

Leather washers on the rivets. It's a beauty.

I posted these in the ROY thread. Thought I would give some love to this thread as well.

backfrontroys.jpg

My pocket watch pocket is getting some wear. Hard to see from the pic, but it is gathering a bit of grease and oil from my hand.

053resize.jpg

I treated the tag with some obenauf's oil and just saturated the leather with it. Like 4 coats in a few hours. I wanted to see oil seeping out the sides.

051resize.jpg

Edited by rnrswitch

@Entertainment, rnrswitch -

Looking good there guys, outta rep at mo, as gotta spread.

I posted these in the ROY thread. Thought I would give some love to this thread as well.

Oh stop whoring that shitty looking rag around! ;)

crosspost from the LVC thread

Here are some fit pics of a Valencia Street duck jacket that I picked up on the bay thanks to Dr Heech's tip. The sleeves are short, but it has plenty of room through the chest. Don't think I would want to size up.

Leather washers on the rivets. It's a beauty.

Beautiful find - looks great on you :)

Picked up the Levis 201 red brick canvas.

I suggest sizing down from the tag size.

those look nice. are you suggesting sizing down because they run bigger than the tagged size? or for a slimmer fit?

^ I'm curious about the sizing as well...

Duck Digger fit pics... The re-enforced crotch makes for a nice, err, shelf! :o

97167d20.jpg

35987767.jpg

a2ca10c9.jpg

Really tough & stiff fabric - I think these will take a long time before they break in!

what is the rise measurement on those bud? and theyr release only 1 model for the duck?