Nudie Jeans

arcanum

• 2 weeks later...

Nudie Gunnar (Modified)

118 days. No wash!

Yeah I know. Nasty stuff. But I wanted to see how it would turn out. I have used it as a light jacket. And strangely enough it does not smell. 

But I am planing to wash it really soon!

_MG_6234_mod.jpg_MG_6237_mod.jpg

Edited by nizzel55

Fully support this! ^ What did you wear it with? I have the pearl snap version and I would wear it way more often but I sometimes feel awkward with denim/ denim. Maybe if one or the other was lighter I would be more willing.

Nizzel, I want you to send you my jeans to take my final Contest pictures. B) Nice shirt, too.

Thanks for the comment.

I take it that you like my bedroom floor. :) It has a nice finish to it.

Edited by nizzel55

• 2 weeks later...

if anyone should be interested. i sell:

LAB Nudie Big Bengt dry veg. indigo sel., 43% cashmir

Size W31 L32

Very good good condition. Only a few times of wear, not more then 5 till 10 times.

No soak, no machine-wash.

Measurements:

waist        43       /   16.9

leg open.  19      /    7.5

front rise    27.5 /     10.9

inseam                     32

Price: USD 120.00 USD 110.00

Shipping:

USD 20

Payment :

only with paypal: add 3% for fees

LAB Nudie Average Joe dry org. selv.

Size W31 L32

Very good good condition. Only a few times of wear, not more then 2 or 3 times.

No soak, no machine-wash.

Measurements:

waist        42cm / 16.5 inch

leg open.  21    /   8.3

front rise   26.5 /   10.5

inseam                  32

Price: USD 100.00 USD 90.00

Shipping:

USD 20

Payment :

only with paypal: add 3% for fees

linkt to the sell-thread: http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152378-iron-heart-mister-freedom-red-wing-nudie-lab/

I think with that elastane content you'll be able to s-t-r-e-t-c-h it to a year with no wash.

Haha, I washed them at about five and a half months.

I'm sure its been asked before, but how do you pronounce "Nudie"? I always pronounced it "Nuh-Dee" but I have a feeling it is meant to be pronounced Noo-Dee!!

I've always said Nude - ee.

I'm sure its been asked before, but how do you pronounce "Nudie"? I always pronounced it "Nuh-Dee" but I have a feeling it is meant to be pronounced Noo-Dee!!

Here in germany everybody pronounce Nudie like 'noodie' and I'm pretty sure that is right.

A question for the denim jacket lovers:

my new perry dry jacket bleeds like hell after a first soak, it's not possible to wear the (nevertheless beautiful) jacket with a white tee.

Any advices? Second soak?

• 2 weeks later...

Don't the black nudies fade at all? I realize they arent as prone to losing color as they're dyed both sides (right?). These seem to have lost some color though.

nudie.jpg

Sincerly interested, as I'm pretty set on getting myself a pair. I'd love to get alteast some fading though.

Just bought black Grim Tims...my first Nudie after 4 years. I wanted a slim lightweight pair that doesn't fade. Let's see if I like them enough to keep them.

Would you be kind enough to bless us with a fit pic? I'm thinking of buying a pair of Tims myself, but I'm not sure if they'll end up too slim since I'm used to Nudies looser fits. On that note, has anyone tried on a pair of Steady Eddies? They are similar to the Bengts, eh?

Ps. Max Power, you actually helped me and gave me sizing advice when I picked up my first pair of Nudies a few years ago, over at mynudies.com. Thanks again man :)

Thank you, nice to hear back from you! I will post a pic when I get them, I expect them to be here tomorrow or friday.

You're right, the Steady Eddie seems to replace the Big / Sharp Bengt. Strong taper, roomy top block. Kind of hard to get the cuts they do. Way too many slim cuts,their loosest cuts are still what I would consider slim or tapered. The Grim Tim is one of the looser slim cuts, top block is not overly tight and it tapers down nicely. I went with 34, so I don't expect a skintight fit (last time I bought nudies I was a 32).

I got some Nudies for my gf lately, maybe that's why I came back to them. And 10 oz sounded tempting for summer.

Regarding the fading: Nudies black denim should not fade much, but some grey abrasions are "normal". The pair above is a coated model,  besides the mentioned DBC  it could be the Ultra Indigo Coated. That one did fade and looked pretty dark.

Edited by Max Power

Will share as soon as I get them. Looking at the measurements of the Steady Eddie I might get those in case the GT doesn't fit. Slimmer leg opening with a longer rise could be even better. But this more a "carrot" fit like the Sharp Bengt or my UES 400T, whereas the Grim Tim should have a slimmer silhouette overall.

Edited by Max Power

Here they are - Grim Tim Dry Black Ring, 10,25 oz. I never had such a lightweight pair for years (and one with stretchy fabric neither). That said, I think they fit very nice and should do their job as light pair for the summer. Feels weird after all these years in japanese denim, but I have to say, Nudie knows how to deliver a good cut.

What do you think?

frZk4Yo.jpg

tZNVp80.jpg

kqxZwXJ.jpg

ZBtnXjS.jpg

Measures (tagged 34/34): W 87 cm (unstretched), Thigh 30cm, Hem 18,5 cm, Inseam 87 cm. FR 26 cm.

Edited by Max Power