Nudie Jeans

arcanum

You guys remember those vegetable dyed RRDS? It's proly been at least four years since they were around.

Yeah dude, those were nuts! hard to find those these days, saw a pair on Mynudies last year for sale...not my size tho.

Couple pic of my Ralf Greycasts:

about 6-7 months of wear. 1 cold wash, and 1 hot wash.

DSCN3283.jpg

DSCN3284.jpg

DSCN3287.jpg

cheers guys!

yeah appfaff I had a pair of those and sold them b/c they shrank too much (I seem to have a problem with that) I should have held on to those. Don't make the same mistake I did, keep those greycast they should be a collectors item someday. Nice pics btw, can't rep though.

I got these slim jim dry black coated back in june 2009, about 7 months ago. I'm considering a soak, but I dont wanna lose the leathery look.

those are, well....ah. i don't know where to start. isn't that what chip n' dale dancers wear? take your shirt off and put on a bow-tie so i can make sure i'm right.

please excuse the fervor of my distaste with your jeans. it is, after all only my opinion and if you feel like you can pull those off, then more power to you. really rock what you wear and people will respect you for it. i will.

Not much going on with those nudies but nvm they are nudies, nt much to expect from them

nudies really suffer from being washed too early. if people can hold out a year or so without any accidents that force you to wash em, they can turn out pretty decent. i spilled nacho cheese all over mine around 3 months and had to do an early wash. really lowered its potential. now i just wash the crap out of them, trying to get a really light looking pair.

Here are a couple pictures of my crotch rip that ended the life of my SJDJ. I've emailed Nudie asking if they can do anything, which I doubt they can.

14106zp.jpg

2q2rf9j.jpg

34gx9xf.jpg

By the way, if someone parks too close to your drivers side door, go in from the other side. It's not worth trying to squeeze through and have one foot slip on the ice falling into a split.

Here are a couple pictures of my crotch rip that ended the life of my SJDJ. I've emailed Nudie asking if they can do anything, which I doubt they can.

By the way, if someone parks too close to your drivers side door, go in from the other side. It's not worth trying to squeeze through and have one foot slip on the ice falling into a split.

I got about seven months on my SJDJ before I decided it wasn't worth spending anymore money repairing them. Nudie finally figured this out and discontinued those bitches. My buddy got about a year and a half on his, went to get new ones, and now they're doing Jims in a new fabric...not as lame as the broken twill, and holds up better than dry japan....maybe dry heavy. They've still got the orange stitching, though, and so they can't be dry organic.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi I just bought a pair of slim jim dry japans and it is a little hard to fit into them. I was wondering if I should do a soak( hot or cold or at all) now or let them stretch first.

you should wear them stretch them out. doing any soak and you can forget about putting on the jeans