Nudie Jeans

arcanum

I don't mean to hijack this thread but can anyone give me some quick advice on Nudie jeans. Specifically I don't know what cut to get. I don't want bootcut because I have too many boot cut jeans..so no ralf/glens....I am looking towards slim jeans..but I am sorta a bulky guy..I play college sports (None of the stores here in Calgary, Canada seem to carry the Even stevens, Slim Jims, or Grim Trims for me to try on. I want to buy from selfedge.com but I'm very weary of buying a pair of jeans that dont fit + the hassle of the return etc..)

Here are my measurements I just took with my tape

5"10 and 185LBS, built but not ogre size. But muscular legs...

Circumference of thigh at below crotch line

24 inches / 61 CM

Biggest part of calf circumference : 17 inches / 43 CM

Measured waist : 34.5 inches

I have previously bought APC New standards Tagged W33 L34 (These felt good overall, not really tight in legs or anything)

Sugarcane 1947 lee repro's Tagged W33 L32 (Felt tight around waist and they shrunk way too much after the wash..can't wear em now due to waist suffocation =P )

(Don't kill me..I got these cheap..) WESC Jap 13.5 oz Dry Selvage Standard cut jeans (They are slightly more baggier than a pair of Levi 501's) These suck..they fade nice but I've had em for 8 months and they have minimal fading..probably due to the baggyness.

So I was thinking Slim Jim...or Even Stevens..or Grim Trims...just something slim but not skin tight.. Suggestions for sizing in the respective jeans? I know Nudie's run bigger than the waist but after wash they shrink back. But does anyone know how well they stretch? Oh and I don't want to wear em low..I crotch ripped my APC's that way.. lol.

I also remember I put on a 35 tagged Thinn Finn in a store ( I am not sure but it was a Nudie jean and it was DEAD SKINNY ) I thinkk I almost ripped the jean apart when I was about to do the squat test...and it just looked horrible ( I have muscular legs). Reason why I don't want bootcut too - is that I am a sneakerhead and I love to stuff my jeans into my sneakers and flare out the tongue haha.. THANKS IF anyone replies.

( I know the majority of SuFu is keen on Jap denim but me and some friends are starting a nudie only contest..so I gotta grab a pair of nudies ...)

Hey, I also have issues finding jeans that fit in the thigh that are still exceptional "skinny jeans" if you are still in the market for some nudies and need a store name in calgary..theres a place called "Leo" on 17th that carries a lot of cuts, i personally have a 32'/34' pair of grim tims that fit great...if you were looking for a wider cut theres also a place called "Brooklyn" in Kensington that sells average joe's as well. Just thought i'd try to help you out, best of luck!

they look fantastic coupon.

7 months

3802069858_e0d43a3f96_o.png

hey ecbaobao tried pming you but your account is gone? to answer your question

i sized down 2/3 for those to a 27x34 and theyre Dry Organic Ecru Embro

^^^ ummm i dont think so... a guy got a crotch rip in like a couple of weeks with 3 sizes down..

delta, without stretching, an APC sz 26 is a 28. In that case, go with a sz 28 or 27

The sufu fit thing was a joke, if you have intensely skinny thighs like critic up there then you could maybe pull off the -3, but still sizing depends on how you want the jeans to fit.

You could stay tts instead of sizing down at all depending on your body shape/fit you want, although they stretch too much to be sized up. But I suppose if you want a similar fit to your APC's go with what Hendodo recommends, but I suggest you get a solid measure of your waist first. +/- .5 inches can make some difference.

If you have the build for that fit, I'd say stick with a 27, which will measure 28 brand new. Not sure about stretching on the comforts, but I'd say it'd be at least a size, probably more like 2, which is alright since that

dude's fit is a bit loose/slack.

They're sanforized, so any shrinkage will be minimal and pretty much immediately stretch back out within another half on hour of wear. You won't have the fit you're looking for for the first couple of months, but afterwards it should be pretty much spot on, although you may have to wear a belt.

delta, they will stretch a size. they shrink back after a soak/wash, but loosen up again after a few hours of wear.

wat he said ^^ . posted at almost the same time lol