Nudie Jeans

arcanum

4325_1067037524923_1495590076_30196671_5049899_n.jpg

TFDS, please excuse the rest of the shot, lighting was being a bitch.

About 5 months actual wear, one detergentless hot soak/wash hybrid at about 4.5 months. Wear is from just going to class and such, didnt have time to do anything awesome in them and now it's too hot to wear em :(

Crappy P&S camera yields not very accurate color. The contrasts are about that strong, but the jeans are really about a shade lighter all around.

heyy, thanks. been lurking for awhile but just bought a set of rb23s from a guy on here so i figured why not register.

went with the 29 in the fins...they are snug in the waist but i could have gotten away with a 28 if i wanted to...DEFINITELy happy with the fit, i just hope they dont stretch too much past how they are now, cause im lovin em...ill get up better pics when i can

DSCF4652.jpg

DSCF4653.jpg

now that ive walked around campus in these a bit, im glad i didnt go with a 28...wouldnt been too tight...fit is immaculate as is...i know nudies catch mad hate, but the fit is spot on in terms of what i wanted...wouldnt have thought my search for the right fit would end with nudies, but hey, i cant knock em

they're decent jeans ryan, nothing wrong with wearing nudies esp if u like the fit. IMO fit is number 1, if u have the best quality denim, and they fit like a potato sack then they're best left on display.

It is given that nudie quality isn't spectacular, theyre not shit, but people buy it for the fits.

they're decent jeans ryan, nothing wrong with wearing nudies esp if u like the fit. IMO fit is number 1, if u have the best quality denim, and they fit like a potato sack then they're best left on display.

It is given that nudie quality isn't spectacular, theyre not shit, but people buy it for the fits.

word i say the same thing...if the fit isnt spot on, who gives a shit what expensive jap jawnz u be rocking?

im just hoping the calves stay nice and tight to the leg like they are...anyone with experience with finns know if the calves stay tight after extended wear?

my finns are coming on about 7 months now, the calves still fit pretty much like they did on day 1.

the wasit, seat, and thighs have relaxed a bit, which is actually favorable because they still have the same slim but are now more comfortable. and my ass now long looks sqaushed :)

my finns are coming on about 7 months now, the calves still fit pretty much like they did on day 1.

the wasit, seat, and thighs have relaxed a bit, which is actually favorable because they still have the same slim but are now more comfortable. and my ass now long looks sqaushed :)

what kind of finns?

yo enigma, are you the same with .. enigma from mynudies?

if you are, i thought you washed your jeans once couple weeks ago..

or maybe it was a soak, couldnt remember.

yeahhh pics would be good.

Same Enigma but I ended up not washing my jeans a few weeks ago and decided to stand the smell for a bit longer.

Pics are coming real soon. They are still semi-wet. Hopefully by the end of today they will be dry. They didn't come out as nice as I thought they would, but oh well.

Dry stretch are actually my favourite :( I regret buying these Organic Ecru Embos.

haha, i've been jobless for almost a year now, i just couldn't justify dropping upwards of $150 for denims.

don't get me wrong though, i'm actually very happy with my finns, minus the customary crotch action, but that was expected.

real progress pics soon, too bad i can't locate my camera charger atm :(