Nudie Jeans

arcanum

I sized down 1 from true waist for TFDBC - the waist is comfortable and does not feel tight like my APC NS when I first bought them. The thighs are tight. Should I have sized down 2?

Is there any difference in the thigh measurements between a single size difference in the waist? I appreciate any TFDBC fit advice.

@neonlights: can you tell me what is nice about the picture?

i dont see any special "thing" about em ... they are only shiny tho.

and i believe all coated denim are just like that if you wear often.

They aren't that shiny which is what makes them nicer.

What's nice about them is the "worn in dull" look that i don't see with most black coated denim. Most pairs are really really shiny which i' m not a huge fan of. And i'm also liking the fit more than any other i've seen.

They aren't that shiny which is what makes them nicer.

What's nice about them is the "worn in dull" look that i don't see with most black coated denim. Most pairs are really really shiny which i' m not a huge fan of. And i'm also liking the fit more than any other i've seen.

Yeah, I wasn't planning on buying any more Nudies since I've gotten more interested in PBJ's, Sammies, and Flathead, but damn, those are killer jeans. Especially if you can control how shiny they get, I wouldn't want them too get too shiny either.

Hey, so I got a pair of Nudies off someone from the market a few months ago, I've always had a lingering doubt as to their authenticity since I got them relatively cheap. Anyway, most of the details check out, but are all SJ's chainstitched? I have the organic version, not the Ecru Embo, but the tag says Aged Organic. The hems aren't chainstitched, and there are one or two spelling errors on the pocket writing. Any advice? Thanks.

sircheese, that sounds pretty dire--how about pics?

I have three multiply-reinforced crotch patches, two more for rips around the pocket bar tacks, and a final one on a random spot. one pocket getting rocked pretty hard, but they're both still holding on. I like wearing them and will keep repairing, but it's pretty disappointing.

i agree with neonlights.... the nudie DBC look a lot better than most coated denim in my opinion because they arent IN YOUR FACE shiny..like the dior coated.....they start off just catching glimpse of light and overtime they as the denim becomes softer, theres a really nice sheen, wish I had taken pics of my TFDBC after a year of wear before i sold it