Nudie Jeans

arcanum

No hate intended here - just curiosity. What is the deal with round-shaped back pocket fades and nudies? It seems like a bunch of the pre-distressed nudies come with them, and a lot of people who buy the raw ones follow suit and put random round stuff in their back pockets in order to achieve the same kind of fade.

What's up with that?

Bizarre. I thought snuff went out with the victorian era. Anyways, it seems odd that people would buy them raw and then buy snuff just to get that fade. I can't imagine that everyone who has those round fades actually uses snuff...

Maybe I lack imagination...

Bizarre. I thought snuff went out with the victorian era. Anyways, it seems odd that people would buy them raw and then buy snuff just to get that fade. I can't imagine that everyone who has those round fades actually uses snuff...

Maybe I lack imagination...

LOL i have a friend with Straight Svens and that "snuff can fade". his is actually an altoids container , with little trinkets inside :D

its not snuff, its snus

snuff did go out in the victorian period and you inhaled it

snus is like a disgusting variation on chewing tobacco which you just tuck under your lip and suck on while the tobacco juice runs down the back of your throat

every norwegian guy (literally, every one) loves the stuff and everyone else tries it once sometime they're hanging out with norwegians and then spits it out after less than a minute

i imagine other scandanavians like it too, hence it's connection with nudies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

Snus gets you pretty high for the first few times, it's amazing the stuff is legal. A few of my close friends are quite into it, i've tried it a few times, it's definitely interesting and gaining popularity in America, but it's HUGE in Sweden and Norway. Even the Camel brand snus sold in the US is actually made in Sweden.

its not snuff, its snus

snuff did go out in the victorian period and you inhaled it

snus is like a disgusting variation on chewing tobacco which you just tuck under your lip and suck on while the tobacco juice runs down the back of your throat

every norwegian guy (literally, every one) loves the stuff and everyone else tries it once sometime they're hanging out with norwegians and then spits it out after less than a minute

i imagine other scandanavians like it too, hence it's connection with nudies

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snus

whoa.. thanks for the enlightenment..

^Yeah me too. Especially how the Japanese selvege denim Nudie uses compares to what is used by PBJ, Samurai, Flathead, etc.

LOL, why dont you ask him. "Kiya, what are your thoughts on Nudie jeans?" "How does their denim compare with other japanese brands such as PBJ, Samurai, Flathead, etc.?"

^Yeah me too. Especially how the Japanese selvege denim Nudie uses compares to what is used by PBJ, Samurai, Flathead, etc.

LOL, why dont you ask him. "Kiya, what are your thoughts on Nudie jeans?" "How does their denim compare with other japanese brands such as PBJ, Samurai, Flathead, etc.?"