15 Minutes to Live.

iheartvisvim

you'd probably have a hell of a time convincing a random broad to give you brains. she'd probably want to get off too.

if there's really no longer warning for us than 15min, i wouldn't even have time to really see my family. so i'd make my favourite drink, grab a pack of smokes, and get to the highest vantage point i could think of. if it's the end of the world i at least want a decent seat.

• 1 year later...

if the earth is going to explode, i dont think that it would matter what i do personally, seeing as how if im dying everyone else is fucked too.

but lets say it were just me, i would likely kiss the ones i love goodbye and just take a walk with a voice recorder. ponder whatever comes to mind and speak while i walk.

this thread is funny

i'd like to say "make love to someone i love" or "hang out with my family and tell them i love them" or even "sit on my porch with a beer and casually embrace my impending doom with dignity and hope that another adventure is just around the corner"

but lets be real, we'd all shit ourselves and scream and cry and fucking hate what was happening and just wish it was over and that it was all a bad dream but holy shit, fuck this isn't a bad dream this is real, oh my god, this can't be real, FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING OH MY GOD MOMMY I DONT WANT TO FUCKING DIE

...but lets be real, we'd all shit ourselves and scream and cry and fucking hate what was happening and just wish it was over and that it was all a bad dream but holy shit, fuck this isn't a bad dream this is real, oh my god, this can't be real, FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING OH MY GOD MOMMY I DONT WANT TO FUCKING DIE

good point

i'd use my 15 minutes to take a dump

this thread is funny

i'd like to say "make love to someone i love" or "hang out with my family and tell them i love them" or even "sit on my porch with a beer and casually embrace my impending doom with dignity and hope that another adventure is just around the corner"

but lets be real, we'd all shit ourselves and scream and cry and fucking hate what was happening and just wish it was over and that it was all a bad dream but holy shit, fuck this isn't a bad dream this is real, oh my god, this can't be real, FUCK ITS ACTUALLY HAPPENING OH MY GOD MOMMY I DONT WANT TO FUCKING DIE

Thinking about it, you're right. And if I'm not freaking out, chances are everyone else around me would be.