15 Minutes to Live.

iheartvisvim

find some fuckin' heroin or something...

but otr, i feel as if i'd probably do a fair bit of reflecting on myself, and then come to grips with that situ and let it ride out...*

*provided the near-guarantee of everything's immanent finitude & meaninglessness doesn't throw me + everyone else into a brutal & unimaginable sort of existential despair...

belly-up in a tub of strawberry milk...... opened up a couple veins.

Water Curses vinyl spinning mega hurtz, i'm jerkin-off. slow.

hate to be redundant in my closing hours but heroin in my cock too

*provided the near-guarantee of everything's immanent finitude & meaninglessness doesn't throw me + everyone else into a brutal & unimaginable sort of existential despair...

this is probably what would actually happen, but otherwise i'd roll up a blunt, find a decent looking broad to smoke it with, have really fast pre-apocalyptic sex, then cry

EDIT: actually blow job while i smoke the joint. i know that sounds real pig-like, but i have only 15 minutes left to live

belly-up in a tub of strawberry milk...... opened up a couple veins.

Water Curses vinyl spinning mega hurtz, i'm jerkin-off. slow.

hate to be redundant in my closing hours but heroin in my cock too

i don't wanna sound witty or nothing, but you can't be jerking off (slow) and shooting heroin at the same time. someone has to do either or for you :o

rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic cock etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh shit i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

buy a pack of cigarettes, drive out to the bay. when i reach the waterfront, i'll park my car in the sun beside an abandoned warehouse, light up a cigarette, and play my favorite CD. recline the seat, kick up my feet on the steering wheel. close my eyes and feel the warmth of sunlight on my eyelids.

exactly what i was thinking. just smoke cigarettes and chill out. be amongst people who i love, friends and family. but really thinking about it my parents would probably be praying the rosary.

rape and shoot people

and make sure i take a cucumber, so when teh cataclysmic wave of ultraluminescent death comes my way, it'll look like this one dude had a gigantic cock etched into the wall, word to pompeii. Then the horny aliens would be like, "oh shit i wanna see dis" and they'll scan my dna and ressurect me, then i'll be some neo-jesus with extra cum ready for interspecies breeding heralding the age of magnetic.

you better hope they take the DNA out of your body and not out of your "peen" because dem alien cholos gonna end up with a resurrected cucumber instead

i don't wanna sound witty or nothing, but you can't be jerking off (slow) and shooting heroin at the same time. someone has to do either or for you :o

thanks dad

i am ready for any unforseen events that may

or may not occur.

-dad

rape and shoot people

then tomorrow,TRY to explain to your wife why her sister has your sperm inside her!

Wear her skin as a t shirt. Pregnancy simple.

you better hope they take the DNA out of your body and not out of your "peen" because dem alien cholos gonna end up with a resurrected cucumber instead

don't worry blad, it all gets mixed up init? it's written in the science bible.

thanks dad

i am ready for any unforseen events that may

or may not occur.

-dad

then tomorrow,TRY to explain to your wife why her sister has your sperm inside her!

Wear her skin as a t shirt. Pregnancy simple.

4227668535_7000ef1b5a_o.gif