Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

as with everything, i'm super late, but thanks for the comments on my jins a few pages back. worn them for half the week (rotate with black imperials) and i love them much. y'all are probably right about getting them hemmed too, but i personally enjoy super stacks (and i'm too lazy to find a decent tailor with my school and work schedule).

hopefully i'll come back with them in 2 years and they'll turn out as nice as soloc's.

Don't Hem it ! I'm kinda regard on heming them too much. Slim or straight + stacking is good!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

anyone knows if the roll is close to being used up on for the BiG model?

I think someone said delivery is expected in mid-December depending on how fast they're ordered of course...not sure how that's coming along. Anyone friendly with Gordon?

We also need more pics to tempt...

More pics of 505 fading...buy this shit up bitches!

rh1t7d.jpg

I think someone said delivery is expected in mid-December depending on how fast they're ordered of course...not sure how that's coming along. Anyone friendly with Gordon?

We also need more pics to tempt...

The mid-December was his guess. It was not at all binding. If we get off our asses and buy all remaining stock, it should be sooner!

I'm just not feeling the buckle back. I saw the prototype in person though, and they're sweet. Just not for me.

That's pretty much how I feel. I like buckle backs, I have a few, but I need to have something more "ideal" to temp me to drop 285 balls.

But then again, "When it's late at night, I never say never cuz I know I just might..." -Dres from BlackSheep

uhh, that USA model, might just be my next purchase.. might have to wait with the 3001's just a little bit longer... 505 denim AND cinch-back - yes PLEASE!

uhh, that USA model, might just be my next purchase.. might have to wait with the 3001's just a little bit longer... 505 denim AND cinch-back - yes PLEASE!

Yeah, but no hidden rivets. How could they miss that?

hot washing works to get more shrinkage out of the way over a hot soak. at least thats what seems to work for a few of the members on here. might want to try the hot wash instead of just the soak.