Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have had some vintage wranglers... circa 1960s, and they never amounted to a nice fade. The fades tend to be more overall fades rather than whiskers, honeycombs, etc. which if you are into that thing then go for it. I also don't like the look of the jeans when they are raw... which is a big deal to me because I like my denim to stay dark.

I also have a wrangler denim jacket, 1960s or 70s I believe, which never amounted to much either.

I have had some vintage wranglers... circa 1960s, and they never amounted to a nice fade. The fades tend to be more overall fades rather than whiskers, honeycombs, etc. which if you are into that thing then go for it. I also don't like the look of the jeans when they are raw... which is a big deal to me because I like my denim to stay dark.

I also have a wrangler denim jacket, 1960s or 70s I believe, which never amounted to much either.

I'm not into the sharp contrast...I much prefer the overall fading.

Yeah, these would be up your alley. I don't have a ton of experience with broken twill, just wranglers. It could be in the way they are dyed, but vintage wranglers were typically dyed similar to levis... I believe.

Yeah, these would be up your alley. I don't have a ton of experience with broken twill, just wranglers. It could be in the way they are dyed, but vintage wranglers were typically dyed similar to levis... I believe.

Probably...depends also on "how" vintage they are.

I guess we'll see from the progress of cheep's new evisu-wrangler's.

Is there any rakuten or japanese store that will ship some S710XX's to US and has them in stock in W30?

2nd and a couple others I checked are outta stock for 30...this sucks since Take5 is my next alternative and they are about $70 more expensive there :\