Samurai Denim

Guest The Diplomatic Aristocrat

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i have the 510 21ers, im a heavyweight fiend and chantheman had my size for pretty cheap on the market so i figured id snatch them up. i like them a lot, not nearly as baggy as theyre sort of typically made out to be, i was pleasently surprised. completely straight leg/greaser looking silhouette

are the 21 oz ones slubby like the other models, cause the pictures look smoother than the other models. i dont even want a pair but id just like to know.

Yeah they're slubby. I saw them at B&G when I went to pick up something else and they're not like everyone else's 21oz denim (ironheart et all) thats all soft and smooth.

Have you posted pics yet? I'd be interested to see how they look on you.

ive done one waywt with them, i need to post real fit pictures, ill try to remember soon

hi dino did you sized down on your 21 onzers?

no, actual waist size, though maybe 1 down now, ive gained a little weight and havent measured lately

are the 21 oz ones slubby like the other models, cause the pictures look smoother than the other models. i dont even want a pair but id just like to know.
the texture on these are like the vx denim but th color is very streaky very special worth a pair to have
Yeah they're slubby. I saw them at B&G when I went to pick up something else and they're not like everyone else's 21oz denim (ironheart et all) thats all soft and smooth.

i thought the other weight 510s werent slubby? anyway, i disagree with blm, the vx is slubby, the denim of my 710s is almost as slubby as the vx, but i dont think ive found a single warp knot on my 510s, id say theyre very smooth, almost iron heart-like, only thing id change about them

thanks for the input. i dont know much about samurai i own the jins, and have handled the 3000vx, both very slubby. i was so tempted to buy both when i was at americaya but they didnt have my size in stock at the time of the 3000.

Oh, BiG are pre-ordering S710XX. How does the size chart work? If I'm usually a size 34 waist, and wanted a size 33 waist (i.e. size down one). Which do I pick, and from what row (looks like pre/post soak sizing)? To me it looks like the "Size" row is the post-soak size, and the "Waist" row is pre-soak.

Cheers.

Oh, BiG are pre-ordering S710XX. How does the size chart work? If I'm usually a size 34 waist, and wanted a size 33 waist (i.e. size down one). Which do I pick, and from what row (looks like pre/post soak sizing)? To me it looks like the "Size" row is the post-soak size, and the "Waist" row is pre-soak.

Cheers.

The size row indicates what's marked on the tag...and under it is the actual waist measurement before soaking. Just go with a size 33 from the drop down menu. Generally they shrink to tag size and then stretch a size or two.