• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok so ive been trying to find a size 30 s710

Big-doesnt have it

2nd-doesnt have it

take5- doesnt have it

Anybody know where else to get a pair?

Have you tried Self Edge in SF? You always have the option to go directly through Samurai http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_main.html and make the argument that nobody in teh US has them in size 30, and if they say no get a proxy to order them for you. Might even end up cheaper even with the 10-15% proxy fee.

Have you tried Self Edge in SF? You always have the option to go directly through Samurai http://www.samurai-j.com/samurai/samurai_main.html and make the argument that nobody in teh US has them in size 30, and if they say no get a proxy to order them for you. Might even end up cheaper even with the 10-15% proxy fee.

Selfedge doesn't sell Samurai... and I believe Samurai stopped selling overseas through their site. May have to be proxy.

Selfedge doesn't sell Samurai... and I believe Samurai stopped selling overseas through their site. May have to be proxy.

You are correct. The other Rakuten shops that sell Sam's are:

D-Stock (no 30's)

Klax-on (no 710's)

Americaya (no size 30)

Bears (no 30)

...all of which require a proxy I believe.

You may want to just ask Gordon when they'll be getting more stock.

You are correct. The other Rakuten shops that sell Sam's are:

D-Stock (no 30's)

Klax-on (no 710's)

Americaya (no size 30)

Bears (no 30)

...all of which require a proxy I believe.

You may want to just ask Gordon when they'll be getting more stock.

This Novermber is the next production Gordon said.

Self Edge does sell Samurai, just not online.

The times I've been in Self Edge, there have been no Samurai jeans hanging on the jean pole/rack thing, no Samurai shirts upstairs, no Samurai belts, and no Samurai accessories in the case. Also, the dresser full of jeans had no Samurai products. Are you certain about this? It seems odd that Self Edge would actively hide a product they sell.

I think they started selling Samurai, but kinda phased it out when they went full steam ahead with the Flathead stuff.

Man, my 5000vx's are still destroying my hips. Been wearing them around the apartment daily for the last week or so and they've given a little bit, but are still ungodly tight. I only sized down 1 and got my normal dry jean size. Not only that but the hip flare is really noticeable. Am I just paranoid and they will in fact stretch to be comfortable and the hip flare will go down as they soften with wear, or should I probably have just gone with my regular size?

Man, my 5000vx's are still destroying my hips. Been wearing them around the apartment daily for the last week or so and they've given a little bit, but are still ungodly tight. I only sized down 1 and got my normal dry jean size. Not only that but the hip flare is really noticeable. Am I just paranoid and they will in fact stretch to be comfortable and the hip flare will go down as they soften with wear, or should I probably have just gone with my regular size?

Nah...you'll be fine...just give them time...they stretch a lot.

Guest jeffvyain

if i could give my 5000s just the slightest of tapers, they'd be perfect...but alas, it's way too late for that now. and they still kick ass