2010 Samurai 17oz. LHT - The Poll Thread (Now with Joe McCoy's poll!)

aho

Which contest would you prefer?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Which contest would you prefer?

• Samurai LHT
    • Joe McCoy's

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

genetic is correct...the pockets should be placed 500 cut style...As far as the patch, we basically give them the idea we want and they'll do their own "Samurai style" make up accordingly.

riff I'll talk to Gordon about the finer details once things are set (ie: pocket lining etc.)....Our jeans are already pretty special IMO but it'd be nice if we could have something a bit more personalized, maybe autographed pairs, upside down A, etc.

can't wait to see all the damage from the exposed rivets :)

As some others have commented the sum of the choices comes off as a bit schizophrenic (black buttons/exposed copper rivets for instance) but I hope this turns out well.

I'm speaking of the leather wrangler detail on the backpocket (which, as explained, can be removed). I think that a direct mix of the classic details, levi's tab and wrangler's leather "tab" (along with the jin arcs) on the same pocket will be a bit too much (it could be done the other way around). I think that the two should be on different pockets, but I'm probably thinking uselessly though. Please do correct me if what I'm saying is blasphemous.

Edit: I think price on these should be in the 250 range based on decent participation.

I'm speaking of the leather wrangler detail on the backpocket (which, as explained, can be removed). I think that a direct mix of the classic details, levi's tab and wrangler's leather "tab" (along with the jin arcs) on the same pocket will be a bit too much (it could be done the other way around). I think that the two should be on different pockets, but I'm probably thinking uselessly though. Please do correct me if what I'm saying is blasphemous.

lolz I understand now. These will look great don't worry ppl

Alright guys, IT'S OFFICIAL!!! We asked, you voted! Here are the FINAL MAKE OPTIONS for the 2010 Samurai LHT CONTEST!

S0500XX cut

17oz LHT Jin Denim

Tab (upside down A?)

Button #6 (picture below)

Pocket #4 (picture below)

Rivet # 2 (picture below)

Geisha Pocket bag (picture below)

Patch #1

VoteResults.png

Thanks for all your votes and all now that's left is for Gordon to forward our details to Samurai...I'll get back to you all in this thread once we have the final price and release date so hold on to your butts till then! I for one am glad we got this thing together and can't wait for the final production run...Good job everyone! Let's make this one hell of a contest!

:cool: