Evisu is still loved!

benzak

One more wash on my no2's in a month or two and then I'll post some pix. They're really really beautiful. Faded fast, faded nice. Highly recommend the MIJ no2!

Sounding good, can't wait to see pics.

As I never got on with the low rise 2000 cut, I have an itch for the 1999 no.1, hard to come by any worn pics of this model though.

I'd be looking at buying a 32" w/ black arcs, what have you got ?

interested in red gulls no.2 Evisu No.2 lot.0001 in sz.30, i believe they measure 32" pre-soak

also have a pair of sz.31 gold embroidered dragon gull no.2 lot.0331

PM me if anyone interested, will let them go for cheap since they dont fit me and would love to see someone here wear these.

you'll get it down to a 30.5 at most imo, then account for stretching.

It'd stretch back out to at least its original size within days. The 0001 cut is oversized in the waist and will stretch back out to the original waist. Boil washing, and similar atrocities, will just permanently reduce the inseam...

Merry christmas guys! Was wondering are all evisu deluxe unsanfornized like the no1 denim? Im new to the deluxe line and wish to own 1!

Merry Christmas to you! Every pair of Deluxe that I've seen have been both sanforised and overpriced. Worth it if you can get a bargain, though...I had a pair a while back but never wore them and sold them to a Japanese buyer...

It'd stretch back out to at least its original size within days. The 0001 cut is oversized in the waist and will stretch back out to the original waist. Boil washing, and similar atrocities, will just permanently reduce the inseam...

Merry Christmas to you! Every pair of Deluxe that I've seen have been both sanforised and overpriced. Worth it if you can get a bargain, though...I had a pair a while back but never wore them and sold them to a Japanese buyer...

Awesome! Thank you very much for your kind reply ;)

Ok, basically i am close to buying Evisu lot 2000 in No.1 special denim.

My problem at the moment is this....

I currently own some Evisu international lot 0001, the tag size is 32 and they fit round the waist just how i want, snug and nice etc.

As you will probably know the lot 0001 is really baggy around the leg, this is partly my reason for wanting slimmer lot 2000 mij.

My issue is this, if i buy size 32 no.1 lot 2000 from Japan, hot soak whilst wearing, will i get much shrinkage that will not stretch back out?

The last thing i want to do is to go and spend a load of cash on bigger ones, get them, try them on and find they are too big round the waist, soak them and get some shrinkage for them to only go and stretch back to how they were in the first place.

This is the reason why i think 32 waist will be good for me. The Evisu i have tryed on in my local retailer for raw Evisu i always try on size 32 and although they are tagged bigger than the 30 tagged waists i wear in other brands the 32 in Evisu raw denim there fits me well, and with a little more wear and stretching will fit me just the way i would want.

When i do the buttons up in raw Evisu it is not "too much" effort to do the last one up in size 32, i dont have to suck everything in for example.

Again, the basic problem is if i buy them and soak lot 2000 in No.1 with constant wear, they will surely stretch back????

Thanks

From experience the 2000 No.1 will shrink 2" in the waist and stretch out about 1" initially. They will continuously shrink and get to their best fit over numerous washes. So buy two sizes up from your natural waist size.

I am 32 Waist, 170cm, 72kg(11stones and half):

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=1833145&postcount=4026

The upper block is a snug fit for me, and have cold washed it 2 or 3 times so far.

Most cases you should size up 2 - unless you want to chance it with the washing, and or have slim build.

Also Japan No.1 may not necessarliy have same sizing as other raw evisus.

Yes, thanks for the replys.

I am a slim build and understand mij sizing may be different to other raw evisu. My worry is its a lot of money to chance it and go big to 34 (2 sizes up from other raw evisu ive tryed) and its a lot of money to go with a 32 and find they actually shrink like a fucker and dont stretch out.

Basically, if they do shrink from fitting me nice as a 32 to then not fitting me and infact being tight, will they stretch back....or should i just forget this and go with a 32, soak in the bath with them on and then nail some shit hot wear into them.

If i wear them when wet, they cant screw me over.....???