Evisu is still loved!

benzak

thanks chambo, i think they fit is decent for a relaxed jean, it's just that I have a slim waist, and the jeans bunch up slightly when i wear my belt which does irritate me a little bit and i don't like wearing my jeans really really low

beautiful freak: i am really disappointed as well especially since i actually tried them on! i tried on the 33 and i was happy with the fit, and then the store person told me if i like the fit of the 33, i should buy the 34, as it will shrink 1 size (apparently theyre 50% sanforised according to the BlueinGreen website). I don't speak japanese, but i thought i would trust the store person who resembles a young yamane!!!

chambo - my TOJ0 is a size 50 with + 1 sleeve and + 1 length in body. imo the TOJ0 should come with a +1 body by default, as it is short for any kind of body really.

yea, because they were handpainted, they are not able to be returned unfortunately =( i gave it a hot soak but the shrinkage wasn't as much as the store person said - i should have listened to my intuition as any shrinkage in sanforised jeans can be stretched out again fairly easily.

cheers crash , probibly the most comfortable pair of jeans ive ever worn

the 2000 cut is for me, the best cut and most comfortable cut i have ever worn. the no.1 denim is my favorite denim ever. i really don't feel like wearing my PBJ 008 or samurai black knights at all anymore, even though they are both nice jeans. evisu is hard to beat.