Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Went ahead and pulled the trigger.

I'm a 30.5 waist, so instead of getting the 30 with the 31.7 inseam, I went with the 31 with a 32.7 inseam. Hopefully they wont be too loose, but since these jeans are supposed to be such a slim cut I should be alright.

Fit pics on arrival.

For you guys who've bought the new denim, you mind posting pics of the packaging and crap the denim arrives in? If it's unique that is.....It'll probably just come in some plastic wrapper or something.....

I'll try to remember, but I can't promise I wont tear into mine as soon as I get them....new jeans are a very exciting ordeal lol.

i want a pair of these also but the inseam might be a problem for me aswell,are they supposed to be worn sagged?doesnt make sense to me to make such a short inseam
Yea... The inseam is probably the problem for me too. If it werent, i would probably ask my friend in US to buy me one.

Since its heritage, so i would expect the same shrinkage as no.2? which is really little shrinkage and stretch in the future wear?

Assuming you order above a 30, the 32.7 inseam is gonna be long enough for most average sized people. You won't get much if any stacking, but I can't imagine stacking looking good on the soft left-hand twill denim anyway.

Under 30, well, you certainly aren't going to be cuffing them:D

You guys, supposedly, will get the original version in the 2005 cut. But it won't be as limited.

I'm not bothered about how limited the jeans are, as long as they actually fit me :)

Anything less than 34 is going to be pushing it for me. And stacking is always a consideration if you're riding a bike, no matter how soft the denim.

And welcome back, Cheep :)

I'll try to remember, but I can't promise I wont tear into mine as soon as I get them....new jeans are a very exciting ordeal lol.

Oh no, I fully understand.

i want a pair of these also but the inseam might be a problem for me aswell,are they supposed to be worn sagged?doesnt make sense to me to make such a short inseam

Maybe showing off your ankles is in right now.

Well, what's your inseam in relation to the jeans you've bought?

I like the stack's 35" inseam get but 34" will be fine. I know they are only 33.7 so I hope they don't shrink major on the inseam. Otherwise I will be sagging for sure!

For you guys who've bought the new denim, you mind posting pics of the packaging and crap the denim arrives in? If it's unique that is.....It'll probably just come in some plastic wrapper or something.....

No problemo!!!

Does anyone know if they will be coming to the UK?

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/spring-2009/products/evisu_heritage_lazy_s_jeans

Thanks

When I spoke to Matt @ Evisu last he said that the 0200 fit was for the US only. Things may change!