Evisu is still loved!

benzak

New Deluxe jeans, sea-washed and sun-dried:

ESP09XMJE61-b_large.jpg?1235151155

ESP09XMJE61-s_medium.jpg?1235151155

http://international.evisu.com/collections/new/products/deluxe-single-needle-jeans

Fuck knows why, but the International site's item description is the same as the US site's, apart from the spelling mistakes that have managed to appear on the Int site...

It's stuff like this that makes the online operation look amateurish, no matter how good the customer service. It's no help either when they put the wrong Lot measurements up against a pair of jeans, or suchlike.

And it doesn't look too good that on both homepages they're still advertising autumn/winter 08's collection...

CTB ^ I Always liked those. I know they're 'special' jeans, but that's a crazy price man.

Basic things like spelling and grammar plants a seed of doubt in alot of people's mind. Which could so easily be rectified by a proof reader, or a half decent translator.

CTB ^ I Always liked those. I know they're 'special' jeans, but that's a crazy price man.

Basic things like spelling and grammar plants a seed of doubt in alot of people's mind. Which could so easily be rectified by a proof reader, or a half decent translator.

If they got it right on the one site, then fuck knows how they managed to fuck it up on the other...

And yeah, I hear you on the seeds of doubt thing...basic things like inseam measurements (for example) would be of a lot of use to people and they'd cut down on email enquiries by simply pre-empting the most common queries like that...

Fuck knows why, but the International site's item description is the same as the US site's, apart from the spelling mistakes that have managed to appear on the Int site...

It's stuff like this that makes the online operation look amateurish, no matter how good the customer service. It's no help either when they put the wrong Lot measurements up against a pair of jeans, or suchlike.

And it doesn't look too good that on both homepages they're still advertising autumn/winter 08's collection...

Despite the atrociousness of its presentation, the international site seems to make more sales. It's pretty funny really.....

At least they took down the size chart for the 0005 Lazy S, which was obviously wrong.

Anyway, I'm glad someone mentioned that deluxe pair. They're made by a single person, dyed naturally and rinsed in sea-water.

do you work for them :rolleyes:

I wish. But it's apparent that items sell much quicker on the international site. Sale or no sale.

Possibly because the international site caters for a majority non-native English speaking audience?

Setone said the misspellings plant doubt in potential buyers, but it seems to be the complete opposite.

^ heflys, if they're getting good business, despite the sloppiness - then I guess it's no biggie to them.

So is anyone here getting the lazy S, in the 005 cut?

The buzz of the new season has worn off on me. I think I'm gonna pass.

Not really liking them enough, not even to get one to put on ice for the future.

So is anyone here getting the lazy S, in the 005 cut?

The buzz of the new season has worn off on me. I think I'm gonna pass.

Not really liking them enough, not even to get one to put on ice for the future.

I'm going to try before I buy, and then see...Problem is that I want a close fit on my waist, but I got a feeling that if I size down three or four sizes then I won't be able to get my thighs in.

And if I can squeeze into them then I won't be able to ride in them without tearing them to shreds...

yeah spoilt for choice jsut have the denim bug dose not help looking at selfedge's new jeans (iron hearts, rbj etc) still need to take the kanbos to the tailor but they are lightwieght more for summer i think i just need to finish one pair, i dont have a "finished pair"

yeah spoilt for choice jsut have the denim bug dose not help looking at selfedge's new jeans (iron hearts, rbj etc) still need to take the kanbos to the tailor but they are lightwieght more for summer i think i just need to finish one pair, i dont have a "finished pair"

No such thing as a 'finished' pair, but I've only recently realised that myself!

Those Lot 2000s have got years more left in them :)