Evisu is still loved!

benzak

i might get the no1s on the us site or the big no1s orrrr the leepros.

Take the plunge and get them from Japan!

Would be good to see some more No.1s getting worn in - there was that mad little flurry of interest in them a few months ago, when BiG first stocked them...but no one seems to be wearing them in, unless pics are being posted elsewhere...

Take the plunge and get them from Japan!

Would be good to see some more No.1s getting worn in - there was that mad little flurry of interest in them a few months ago, when BiG first stocked them...but no one seems to be wearing them in, unless pics are being posted elsewhere...

yeah i know what you mean.... im also waiting for big to get painted gulls if that day comes before i need new pants... oh what a glorious one that will be.

Look what i got.....

021309003bw8.jpg

I took a quick pic of the packaging. I tried them on and love the 0200 fit. Measurements and fit pics to follow ASAP!!!

boner alert. what sz you get? 36? or 34?

measurements? and thats i size down?

Yeah I sized down 1.

Nice jeans...I reckon you could have sized down one more, if not two...that might have left you fucked on the inseam length though...

Now that I have these I'm glad that I went with the size I got. I'm not down with the SuFu tight fit and these are about as tight as I will go. If I was to size down 1 more a total of 2 my ass crack would hang out because of the fit in the seat also agreeing with you that the inseam would be to short, plus my balls would hate me!:D The only con I see is that they are a lil flared in the hips!

On the site the 0200 cut looks slim, but here they looked unsanforized, or maybe Ilhe1s has chicken legs. :D

I'm 6'2". I'm tall and skinny with a big waist!

i think you might of been able to size down one more. yay these might be my stimulus jawns.

There's a 2 inch difference in the waist between the 34 and the 36. Plus the inseam on the 34's is only 32.7, an inch less than the 36's. If they had a 35 I might have been able to go with that.

There's a 2 inch difference in the waist between the 34 and the 36. Plus the inseam on the 34's is only 32.7, an inch less than the 36's. If they had a 35 I might have been able to go with that.

oh true. im a short nigga but i wonder if i should go with a 32 now... naw i want a baggy pair... 34s should do.