Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Nice, I'm assuming this question was asked of the European site? I must say, I'm impressed by their customer service.

Yeah...took a while to get the reply (I mentioned trying to find some more about those jeans in this thread, a while ago), but well worth the wait...

im guessing the lazy s cut isnt slimmer than the 005?

Which Lazy S cut though?

Still need a few more fit pics (from different folks) to be certain......

You could find yourself ruing your indecision if the jeans are, indeed, limited edition...

This thread could REALLY do with some more pics, otherwise it's just going to turn into a 'new season wankfest', with everyone panting over jeans that never get worn...Anyone care to step up to the plate?

Sorry, I've been very busy all day so I just picked them up.

Honestly, the cut is pretty terrible. These may be a size too big, but even if I sized down they would still look bad. The crotch is huge, and it only tapers a little from there on out.

The denim is pretty cool, but nothing remarkable other than the fact that its left-hand twill. The indigo selvedge line is cool and the back pockets are pretty nice, although maybe a bit oversized.

Pics in next post, but these will be returned, and I don't think I'll be exchanging them for another size.

ouch it sounds like a pass. is the US getting the other cut or no?

oh and ctb i was going through my garage to see what leather goods my dad had back in the day and then i stumbled opened a box and there was some pretty much brand new adidas in there and when i put em on i totally did the ctb stance. no homo haha.

Natural Waist 31

Tagged Size 31

Actual Waist according to website 32.5

p1000134pl6.jpg

p1000135th8.jpg

p1000136su8.jpg

p1000137qu7.jpg

p1000140bx1.jpg

Last fit is supposed to show how big the crotch on these bad boys really is, besides that, the fit isnt all that bad.

Interesting note, these are made in Macua according to the tag....idk if people already knew that or not though.

Yeah, I'm sure somebody can make these look great, but for me to go down another size and lose a full inch of inseam to have them look good through the legs just isnt worth it.

I'm still not 100% about returning it, the denim is pretty cool, but at the same time I'm trying to see the justification for the $300 price tag.

he got the tagged size of his natural waist......

but yeah nice fit... so you arent going to keep em? size down one if anything.

Not likely, these will stretch and become baggier, and sizing down 1 would make me lose an inch of inseam.

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Quik - fit looks alright. Shame the inseam or on the short side for tall peple. How tall or you ?

6'

Honestly for anybody considering these, I would say size down 1 and you should be good.

Edit: They are sanfordized, soaking wont do much more other than making them wet and nonreturnable.

6'

Honestly for anybody considering these, I would say size down 1 and you should be good.

Edit: They are sanfordized, soaking wont do much more other than making them wet and nonreturnable.

I sized down 2 on mine and they still look funny in the ass. I honestly think small waist cat's get a better looking fit.