Evisu is still loved!

benzak

For what it's worth, these are the Heritage mizuhiki jeans at just under three months...the jeans were fucking minging already, so they're in the wash at the moment; fuck knows how anyone who wears their jeans hard can get away with not washing them for months - these could have run a marathon on their own, after a few more weeks:

dscf1747.jpg

dscf1750.jpg

dscf1753.jpg

dscf1754.jpg

I'll try and get some more pics up when they're dry...curious already as to how they'll turn out...

how do i post the pics?

Upload your pics to an image hosting site first. To post them, go to reply to the thread as normal and look at the icons above the text box...the fifth one from the right is 'insert image'...put the image's URL there and Bob's your uncle...

The mizuhiki Heritage got washed then, and the fades are a bit more visible...Took the pics inside, no flash but under direct light...will get some better ones later, weather permitting:

dscf1781.jpg

dscf1783.jpg

While the jeans were drying, I went into town and got a bit snap-happy in the fitting rooms of a shop I visited:

dsc03038.jpg

dsc03044l.jpg

dsc03041v.jpg