Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I'll get some pics up in the next day or so, although all the tees I have are recent ones, mainly picked up through eBay.

That top I'm wearing a couple or three of pages ago, with the bull on the front, is easily my favourite as the branding's not immediately obvious...unless, of course, you know your vintage Evis/Stylecraft :)

The Yamane Deluxe jeans though are my pride and joy :)

^^Great stuff, CTB. I especially like that instant noodle T. I see that you're an Adidas freak too.

Cheers man...I'm a BIG fan of old school adidas, as you might have guessed...must be something to do with iconic branding :)

This tee's nothing special, but been through a lot over the years:

dscf1913j.jpg

This tee was made in China for the Japanese market only, I believe...posted a pic of it ages ago:

dscf1907.jpg

And the jacket's due to be washed sometime soon...I'll get some pics up of that when done...

Not as tidy as all of you but i had to be quick about it. Theres a couple things missing. One evis drawstring bag and im sure a couple other items buried somewhere.

Firstly its these huge back pocket trousers.

dscf1634yc7.th.jpg

Evisya Tailor Jumper

dscf4136c.th.jpg

Hidehiko Yamane Tshirts:

dscf4137a.th.jpg

dscf4138aek.th.jpg

dscf4141.th.jpg

dscf4142.th.jpg

dscf4147.th.jpg

Evisu Tshirt:

dscf4145r.th.jpg

These next bits are oki-ni Evisu bits.

Tshirt:

dscf4140.th.jpg

Scarf:

dscf4149.th.jpg

went london today was good lots of stairs and walking, only managed to get into the evisu shop in selfridges but still was up close with the left vs right jean i think its great the left hand denim looked really nice but im gonna wait and just got the no1

its a great idea but im either all in or all out and for the same money why not get the no1's even with the black kanji they are still top jeans

dude i didn't bring the pram my arm's are broken

i hot soaked them not much going on this was after the soak i tried to wear them for like 20mins

IMG00057-20090302-16401.jpg

IMG00059-20090302-16401.jpg

they were even more stiff after the soak will take post soak pic's 2moz i promise lol the bath was quiet blue

hey coleslaw id like to see your pair of 2004 fit pic please buddy i really like how you wear it from the pic you took in tokyo before. can we see a more detailed pic

Thanks everyone for posting pics of their non-jeans Evisu stuff. They have put out so much good stuff (or really bad) over the years, its cool to see some of the special things they've done.

I concur...I was flicking through the auctions on Yahoo JP the other day and saw some real beauties amongst the usual stuff.

But eBay can be a happy hunting ground too, provided that you're confident in being able to spot a potential fake and so on...

And what Ed said haha, it'd be good to see some more of those jeans at some point :)

i dont care how heavy or fat you are we are here to look at how you wera them at your present weight and fatness or thiness we are not here to judge you dont worry .

Got these at the Cho Ho Teng store in Osaka. I was looking for a suspender button type of work jeans. Also snagged the Tateoti picture book.

Walking with the goods…

evispants.jpg

Detail shots:

evispants1.jpg

Interesting fuck-up on the Lot number…

evispants2.jpg

evispants3.jpg

evispants4.jpg

evispants5.jpg

evispants6.jpg

what jeans your wearing here bud? and i can see some cats paw what boots are those? cool shit cool shit

Coleslawyum, those jeans were deadstock, weren't they?

Lot 2506 (as it was) was one of the Evis prototype lots...Lot 2504xx was the early model of Lot 2004, and it's interesting that your jeans were Lot 2506 before becoming Lot 2006...

Plus they've an Evis tab...I don't think the jeans were/are an example of Evis going back to their roots, as Paul T (I think) suggested, but I think you got yourself a proper deadstock pair of old Evis jeans...