Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Ed, I have yet to soak the 2006 fit, but i believe its very baggy. Like a work pant. I'll post some fit pic after I soak 'em.

I'd be interested in seeing that too...still feeling those jeans big time,,,

Am really feeling the green caste Lot 0005 at the moment, it's interesting how the denim has become coarser after a few weeks wear. Showing signs of wear already too, which has surprised me for some reason...

You get used to the fit after a while...and the colour gets a bit darker after a bit of wear, either that or my eyes are going wrong :)

Darker, eh? I'll definitely have to pay attention whenever I star wearing them. I just have get through my SC Okinawa's, Prps rinse and Evisu d67.

BTW, the broken twill on the 2005 or 0005 is nice.

don't worry i understand cut numbers, just saw in their title on a pair i have never seen HJE02 denim so i thought maybe this was a new type compard to D85, D67, TE41, DY21, KM56 etc etc now i see that this site dose not call the denim buy its proper name......

how does this make sense

pair is actually a 2005 cut. but the 2001 or 0001 number represents the cut.

but it says lot 0001

HJE02JeanEHO08HMJE02b.jpg

how does this make sense

pair is actually a 2005 cut. but the 2001 or 0001 number represents the cut.

but it says lot 0001

I mean all the tag pictures for evisus are the same. The owners of that site are simply lazy, or figure all the tags look the same.

Here is that same pair:

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-selvedge-black-kamome-jean

Right...these pics might look a little overcast but I wanted to capture the colour of the denim accurately, and I'm pretty chuffed with the end result...No flash at all, as the reality is more impressive than any 'contrasty' photos...

Lot 2000, after just under five months:

dsc02902cd5.jpg

I'm kinda glad that the jeans came smaller than tagged size, as it's created some great whiskering on the lap:

dsc02906nf7.jpg

dsc02898nu3.jpg

Any of the ratuken shops that ship to the US will ship 2000 cuts to the US if they stock them.

The only US store that stocks 2000/2001 cuts is BiG (confirmed by email to evisu, by me) and they're out of stock but restocking is in process.

I would have just gone with BiG, but I want the gulls. I found that earthmarket sells them. now to find their email address....

[email protected][/email]"]

Dear Ben,

I just glanced at their order. It looks like they will be receiving 2000's No1 & No2 with Gulls and Plain pockets (so 4 styles of 2000). The 2001 fit will come later. By next Fall, we hope they will carry some Tees too.

I agree with you that the 2000 & 2001 are great fits. Hopefully, we will expand our International collection to include those fits in the future.

apologies for stating 6 before. They're getting 4 styles, so I'm told

Cheers Ed :)

It's a lot more practical on the outside, as the extra denim will take the full force of the wear. Plus it's a lot more comfortable than having it inside...

i like it, its different. and looks to be a quality job. now that its on the outside we can see how the two different denims fade.

well, I'm clearly not cheep, but i did just get a pair of 2000 no. 1's from Japan...

evisfrontsl4.jpg

evisbackhq0.jpg

Compared to the other selvage stuff I have, these feel absolutely indestructible

a little denim pr0n, pictures of the new selvage:

dsc01192vp2.jpg

dsc01191ih6.jpg

Really excited to see how these break in compared to the Evisu spread in Lightning Indigo Master a while back...

well, I'm clearly not cheep, but i did just get a pair of 2000 no. 1's from Japan...

evisfrontsl4.jpg

evisbackhq0.jpg

Compared to the other selvage stuff I have, these feel absolutely indestructible

a little denim pr0n, pictures of the new selvage:

dsc01192vp2.jpg

dsc01191ih6.jpg

Really excited to see how these break in compared to the Evisu spread in Lightning Indigo Master a while back...

Damn, that's a nice fit