Evisu is still loved!

benzak

Thanks, I've only started to wear these a bit more now that they're my only pair of jeans. I'll pick up another pair later this year. I reckon a new run of no.1 denim is due.

Yeh, I must admit more and more recently I've been looking at my no.1's thinking.....hmmm I should bang some more wear into those... They are at that kind of stage where they've been worn alot you can tell but not forever and ever if you know what I mean...and they're so soft now too I put them on the other day and I'm just like...yes god bless Evisu.

2001 No1's at about 4 months. This denim gets better with each wash.

photojan20132127.jpg

Exactly whey I want to wear no.1 again for a while and wash them again lol. They've had 2 washes but still!!!

^^ All my stuff goes straight on the washing machine and I normally by one wash. I made the mistake of hot washing these for their first and it destroyed the patch and didn't really shrink them any more than from when I got them.

Comfiest pair of jeans I have.

2001's are ace, if I could get a pair to size down in.. because I think they fit better than 2000's. Mine have had a couple of 60º washes in the machine and haven't shrunk beyond the initial soak.

Yes 2001's are much more ball friendly than 2000's

Pah!

I don't have 2001 but I do have 2000 so it's all I've ever known! I will get some 2001 at some point though.

Lot 2005 no2 is where I'm at right now :D

Slimmer leg than the 2000 slightly and I'm led to believe the top block area is the same fit as the 2000.

^^ I tried on a pair of those last Xmas in Japan. Personally I couldn't tell that much of a difference between those and 2000's.

I opted for some 2101's at sale price and love the fit and the LHT denim. Just got to find some time to wear them.

Yeh there isn't much of a difference between the two, the leg just tapers in really. I really get on with the cut, I'd recommend to anyone looking for something slimmer.

Sharing my favorite pair of denim - Evisu No.0 Lot 2001. These by far to me has the perfect combination of beautiful fabric, top notch construction, hardware and attention to detail. The fit on these I would say is close to old MIJ LVC 44501 with high rise and slight taper. The size although tagged 32 x 35 are actually measured 31 x 32. Til this day, I feel very lucky for owning this pair of jeans. Sorry for the poor pics but hope you all enjoy. Will try to have more pics taken outside when weather here gets better :)

IMG_1968_zpsf67c9b1f.jpg

IMG_1976_zpsb3139283.jpg

IMG_1971_zps3b132ecc.jpg

IMG_1973_zpsb5c1358e.jpg

IMG_1974_zpsb819fc44.jpg

Edited by kit714

I must admit I stare at them more than wearing them :P. They were soak once with crazy shrinkage. I have too many pairs on rotation, maybe one day I will try to put some wear and see how this denim would work out. Will try to post fit pics when I get some sunlight. Cheers

I must admit I stare at them more than wearing them :P. They were soak once with crazy shrinkage. I have too many pairs on rotation, maybe one day I will try to put some wear and see how this denim would work out. Will try to post fit pics when I get some sunlight. Cheers

They look really good, how long you had them?

Evisu.jp lot2000 no.1

Love this denim.

40AD1E03-4B13-41BB-B34B-8B0CED2BF977-324-00000020BCD581C2.jpg

DB0ED413-B7F1-4D0C-B88B-8CB9ECA5833F-324-00000020C11B3B81.jpg

Not really posted any photos of these before I've worn them on and off for a while and washed a few times.

Concentrating all efforts on my 2005's at the moment and they soaked last night I thought I'd slip these back on for a few days. I won't be washing 2005's for a good 6 more months yet soaking them probly every 4-6 weeks, had them about 3 months I think now.

Nice to see my old pair on here ;) I like the gently faded look, should look great next year if you keep the wear up. I've just washed mine again, I tend to stick them in the machine every two to three weeks to get them all crinkly.

Nice to see my old pair on here ;) I like the gently faded look, should look great next year if you keep the wear up. I've just washed mine again, I tend to stick them in the machine every two to three weeks to get them all crinkly.

Indeed indeed, that was a quick sale wasn't it!

Yeh that thread is immense first time I read it a few months ago was awesome. Shame about not all the pictures still being there :( Beatle has still got all photos in there which are worth a look fo sho!