Evisu is still loved!

benzak

I'm dropping into Tokyo, and while I posted another thread about it, thought I'd ask here (since this is the hang-out of Evisu lovers, I presume)

I haven't been able to find a reliable MAP to the appropriate Evisu shop to find unpainted No1's (that I will then get painted of course)

I've been able to suss out that it's close to Ebisu station (how convenient) and like a 15min walk. Not too bad.

And as I said in my other thread, I'm willing to do pickups (which I'll ship upon my return to Canada). Not many, but I have lots of muscles, and as such can lug a few extra pairs of jeans.

edit: I'm an idiot... I found 'a' location mapped right here on superfuture... but is it the right one? It's right at Daikanyama station.

I placed the order through the north america store , not the UK one. I'm wondering why they list a phone number if no one picks up (ive tried many times during different hours) and no one responds to email. Not to mention its been over a week and I haven't received the jeans and I selected 1 day shipping.

sounds like evisu to me... took me over 6 months to get a pair of jeans from them.

I placed the order through the north america store , not the UK one. I'm wondering why they list a phone number if no one picks up (ive tried many times during different hours) and no one responds to email. Not to mention its been over a week and I haven't received the jeans and I selected 1 day shipping.

Apparently, shit is a mess on the US side of things. Seems they moved everything back to europe/ far east. So much for "re-branding" things. A lot of nice pieces were created by Scott.....The people running Evisu international are idiots.

Hold your horses, chambo - they're drying at the moment. Feel free to liven up the thread with pics yourself in the meantime :P

adz, I meant the special denim they produced a few years back for a few limited jeans on the Evisu International line...you'll see what I mean when I get pics up.

Unfortunately, it's pissing cats and dogs today so pics might have to wait...

Is anyone still wearing jeans made with the green caste denim from a while back, i.e. the brown box/Hotei fan/mizuhiki jeans etc?

They get better and better with time...

Still haven't worn my pair yet....But soon. It's too hot (well, not really) for denim right now, and I needed a lil' break.

Is anyone still wearing jeans made with the green caste denim from a while back, i.e. the brown box/Hotei fan/mizuhiki jeans etc?

They get better and better with time...

i gave my brown box to a friend a few years back, and he wore em till they were falling apart. i meant to get pics, but he moved to sf

i gave my brown box to a friend a few years back, and he wore em till they were falling apart. i meant to get pics, but he moved to sf

Yeah, I gave a pair of unworn brown box away to a mate, fit was a little too tight on the legs for my liking (in a 30, at least)...gonna see about getting some evo pics soon of the jeans...

I'd forgotten how difficult it can be to get decent pics of the denim in question...

dscf1200i.jpg

dscf1202w.jpg

dscf1205z.jpg

dscf1208b.jpg

dscf1210w.jpg