Evisu is still loved!

benzak

quick Evisu question:

Do any of the Evisu "Genes" continue to wear and fade like heritage, or is the indigo set?

im mainly interested in these:

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-regular-rinse-jeans-denim

im wondering if they will still crock naturally even after they've had the wash, or if evisu has set the indigo in (sorry forget the real term for this process)

quick Evisu question:

Do any of the Evisu "Genes" continue to wear and fade like heritage, or is the indigo set?

im mainly interested in these:

http://shop.evisu.com/collections/mens/products/mens-regular-rinse-jeans-denim

im wondering if they will still crock naturally even after they've had the wash, or if evisu has set the indigo in (sorry forget the real term for this process)

To my knowledge any raw jean should still show signs of wear/fading, regardless of the one wash!

Let's see what the experts have to say.....:cool:

Another neat jeans swap...people don't need to have dibs on Cheeps legs anymore -

You could open up a "legs to break in denim - rental business..."

lol just sitting away in the dark i can wear a 30 and they still sag a bit so not wearing my 32's for a long while.............

^I concur

Ex: Wear 3 months no wash, then was by hand or machine w/ or w/o detergent? Repeat Every 3 months.....etc.....

Just wash them when they need washing...if you wear them hard then you'll need to wash them more often. If you just wear them to sit around all day then it's gonna be a while before they even need washing and jeans don't fade that good when you're on your arse all day anyhow...

The only reason why I didn't wash my Lot 2000 last weekend, after less than two months wear, was because of the waist issues and I want to be certain that I've got as much shrinkage outta the way as possible. I hot soaked them instead with the waist held open. They needed it as they stunk from all the wear they'd got since that pic quoted two posts above was taken...

^I concur

Just wash them when they need washing...if you wear them hard then you'll need to wash them more often. If you just wear them to sit around all day then it's gonna be a while before they even need washing and jeans don't fade that good when you're on your arse all day anyhow...

The only reason why I didn't wash my Lot 2000 last weekend, after less than two months wear, was because of the waist issues and I want to be certain that I've got as much shrinkage outta the way as possible. I hot soaked them instead with the waist held open. They needed it as they stunk from all the wear they'd got since that pic quoted two posts above was taken...

That's my problem man! All I do is sit on my ass all day! I have a desk job, and then go home and spend time with the family. Now don't get me wrong, I'm hella active I just can't wear my jeans to play basketball and other sports.:mad:

That's my problem man! All I do is sit on my ass all day! I have a desk job, and then go home and spend time with the family. Now don't get me wrong, I'm hella active I just can't wear my jeans to play basketball and other sports.:mad:

I'm a slave to the 9-5 as well, but they get more wear in my spare time than most people could fit into a full day. And who says you can't play basketball in them?

so the evisu "genes" are indeed raw, just pre worn in?

''pre'' anything means they can't be raw. do your homework, cadet stimpy!;) one-wash is as close as you can get, but no cigar. also, 'one wash' isn't 'pre-soaked', since one wash implies a machine wash, which means agitation. either way, the fading should'nt be affected much, if at all. being me, i cant go for the one wash. i like to give em their first taste of h20

on another note, those new 'lazy S' jawns are DOPE!!!

I'm a slave to the 9-5 as well, but they get more wear in my spare time than most people could fit into a full day. And who says you can't play basketball in them?

What do you do in your spare time that is so rigorous?

Also I play for a competitive team and I don't see me doing a decent cross-over with my jeans on! Especially since they weigh 14 oz. which is like wearing an extra pair of shoes.

Anyways I better figure something out before it takes me years to break in a pair of jeans!:rolleyes:

''pre'' anything means they can't be raw. do your homework, cadet stimpy!;) one-wash is as close as you can get, but no cigar. also, 'one wash' isn't 'pre-soaked', since one wash implies a machine wash, which means agitation. either way, the fading should'nt be affected much, if at all. being me, i cant go for the one wash. i like to give em their first taste of h20

on another note, those new 'lazy S' jawns are DOPE!!!

Agree!

I should have stated it like you one-wash is nothing like raw but as close as it get's!

What do you do in your spare time that is so rigorous?

Also I play for a competitive team and I don't see me doing a decent cross-over with my jeans on! Especially since they weigh 14 oz. which is like wearing an extra pair of shoes.

Anyways I better figure something out before it takes me years to break in a pair of jeans!:rolleyes:

I walk a lot, bike a fair amount and live 26 floors up, which is always good for getting the pulse going when I'm in the mood to take the stairs, even if it's only going down. I've been known to have the (very) occasional kickabout or game of touch rugby in them too...

I walk a lot, bike a fair amount and live 26 floors up, which is always good for getting the pulse going when I'm in the mood to take the stairs, even if it's only going down. I've been known to have the (very) occasional kickabout or game of touch rugby in them too...

You must have very active friends Crash! My boy's are a bunch of lazy ass mo-fo's! I took my friend with me to the gym, dude damn near had a heart attack! :D

i play a lot of street football in my old projects (thats public housing for you affluent heads). makes for a lot of sac-sweat, but i cant vouch for the fades. one time i threw 5 touches in a pair of nudies. i felt like jet favre!

^^Loving the colour of the gulls on those.

Got any more pics? And what kinda stuff's in the magazine?

LOve the fit Coleslawyum

Thanks guys. I'll post more pics when I get a chance. I think the book covers the made in Japan stuff as well as the European stuff. Also there's a big focus of all the stores around the world as well as Yamane's two favorite hobbies, golf and fishing. There's also a cool pictorial in Cuba.