Evisu is still loved!

benzak

So I just recently picked these up at buffalo exchange (thrift store kind of place, i dont know if they're everywhere?) for 30 dollars u.s. hoping that they are legit... i think so, but hey second opinion what do you think? deal? sorry for the shitty pics... i have a very sub par camera.

d566474a55.jpg

db5f9c764b.jpg

d8cb23349a.jpg

ef89b69e1b.jpg

244b76b98c.jpg

3a04950260.jpg

1338ccb927.jpg

3606bc5aeb.jpg

f76b01ad7c.jpg

8faa4798c7.jpg

^^^ Looks pretty legit to me. Looks like you got yourself a steal. Usually go for over $200 raw.

Speaking of which, here are the detail shots of my No. 1's 2000. Details looks same as above. 2 years old, but barely worn.

no1a.jpg

no1d.jpg

no1c.jpg

no1b.jpg

Some scans of the Style Book. Some good. Some not so good.

Back Pocket Options:

evis1.jpg

From Indigo Master

evis2.jpg

Evisu Office

evis3.jpg

Bizarre Daicock

evis4.jpg

^Thanks for the pics, Coleslawyum, great stuff! +rep

And Julianpace, the jeans you got reminded me of these:

http://74.125.93.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://item.rakuten.co.jp/kobori/10001253/&prev=/search%3Fq%3Devisu%2Brakuten%26start%3D10%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dopera%26rls%3Den%26hs%3DKl3%26sa%3DN&usg=ALkJrhiddceNmsxpbbxW5BRTtMDAVO0JRw

On a side note, I'm working in London today so will pop into the flagship store when I'm done and see what's new down there...

Wow, only $30 at BE? Nice. The only pair of notable jeans I've found are some relaxed fit PRPS that were $60. Maybe I should go more often. Would love to pick up a pair of black Evisu for $30.

Yea, I'm at UW.

oh man yeah its the shit, I actually got a pair of nudies a while back for like 45 bones. you definitely need to go more often because theyre always getting new shit and theres always alot of people there

In real life, the only black ones I've seen have been fake, and obvious ones at that (to my eyes, anyway). I don't know if black raws have ever been released in the West, unless they ever did any Italian black selvedge Evisu.

Those look the business though, and I agree that they seem legit...fit pics please!

In real life, the only black ones I've seen have been fake, and obvious ones at that (to my eyes, anyway). I don't know if black raws have ever been released in the West, unless they ever did any Italian black selvedge Evisu.

Those look the business though, and I agree that they seem legit...fit pics please!

hmm were blacks released in japan though? because i got them at a thrift store so the could possibly be from japan. but yeah ill get some fit pics tomorrow

kool cheep good to hear was there any problems?

they are hugh diacock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nope.... no problems. a little bit too... floral for my everyday taste, but should be nice and comfy to skate in. wore em last night and some combs were starting... hopefully they will be able to get decent creases even tho they are pretty baggy all around... except the waist, which i dont even need a belt for.

hmm were blacks released in japan though? because i got them at a thrift store so the could possibly be from japan. but yeah ill get some fit pics tomorrow

If they're legit, which looks likely, then they're Japanese beyond a doubt...

nope.... no problems. a little bit too... floral for my everyday taste, but should be nice and comfy to skate in. wore em last night and some combs were starting... hopefully they will be able to get decent creases even tho they are pretty baggy all around... except the waist, which i dont even need a belt for.

You gonna share some fit pics Cheep? :)

^Thanks for the pics, Coleslawyum, great stuff! +rep

Thanks CTB. I'll be in Japan in a few weeks, so I'll probably check out the Evisu stores and see what's popping over there. Even after all these years, with some of the questionable styling, I'm still a big fan. I guess the core of Evisu is still the same. Taking denim to a unique direction, while influencing many. I have to give them props for that.

Thanks CTB. I'll be in Japan in a few weeks, so I'll probably check out the Evisu stores and see what's popping over there. Even after all these years, with some of the questionable styling, I'm still a big fan. I guess the core of Evisu is still the same. Taking denim to a unique direction, while influencing many. I have to give them props for that.

Jealous me, much? :o

Having said that, whatever I decide to wear next will be non-Evisu as I want to do something different. I got some Sammies lying around but not really feeling them yet - got plenty of time to read up and decide though...

(I'll still be getting those Leepros though :D)

. Even after all these years, with some of the questionable styling, I'm still a big fan. I guess the core of Evisu is still the same. Taking denim to a unique direction, while influencing many. I have to give them props for that.

You can be honest, some of that shit is flat out ugly, particularly some of the other clothing. If only they would tone down the branding.

Jealous me, much? :o

Having said that, whatever I decide to wear next will be non-Evisu as I want to do something different. I got some Sammies lying around but not really feeling them yet - got plenty of time to read up and decide though...

(I'll still be getting those Leepros though :D)

If you don't mind my 2 cent's Crash!

Look into the Flathead brand! When I get some extra cash I'm so getting a pair!