Evisu is still loved!

benzak

also found these but i couldn't rock overalls but there from japan also bargin!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=110290179980&Category=1059&_trksid=p3907.m29

i wanna see pics of someone who can pull this off..

i have a couple of pairs of lot 2000 coming in... one in no.1 and one in no.2 :D oops @ having two offers out at once

at least i'll get to take my pick once i get them

Evisu Golf has been around for years, seeing as golf and fishing are two of Yamanes favorite things he's done golf inspired stuff aswell as fishing rods and the kind as soon as he could I think...

hm, I knew about the fishing but not the golf.

I've seen some nice Evisu fisherman cable sweaters here and there, but doubts about authenticity kept me from buying. Kind of frustrating, I've been wanting a nice one of any brand.

^ Yeah, they got some fishing gear on display at their London HQ, including denim rod cases...

Oh man, a rod case in #1 would be sweet. They hold your long-ass UK rods? If so, they'd fit my shore gear like a charm.

btw those black gulls look so good...

Won these for $42, they're not selv. but they are no.2 denim. Fit is superb btw just the I like it straight but slightly slim. I was on the fence wether on not I was going to keep them but yeah I'm sold. Yeah I know, they're not everyones cup of tea.

http://www.ssb4.net/members/watch/enlarge.php?aid=mamagargoyle&img=11791/july_23_115_1220930341.jpg&eid=109-97-109-97-103-97-114-103-111-121-108-101&enc=1

Won these for $42, they're not selv. but they are no.2 denim. Fit is superb btw just the I like it straight but slightly slim. I was on the fence wether on not I was going to keep them but yeah I'm sold. Yeah I know, they're not everyones cup of tea.

http://www.ssb4.net/members/watch/enlarge.php?aid=mamagargoyle&img=11791/july_23_115_1220930341.jpg&eid=109-97-109-97-103-97-114-103-111-121-108-101&enc=1

nice pick up

Looks like the start of some nice whiskering going on there CTB !

I sort of gave up on my Large Diacocks after I washed them after gardening and getting them all dirty, kind of wished in a way I left them and 'wore-out' the dirt.

Long time no see Tekrah! Did you ever get round to posting any pics of the daicock jeans?

hm, I knew about the fishing but not the golf.

I've seen some nice Evisu fisherman cable sweaters here and there, but doubts about authenticity kept me from buying. Kind of frustrating, I've been wanting a nice one of any brand..

Don't know about the rod cases, but some of the fishing gear available in Japan can be seen http://74.125.93.104/translate_c?hl=en&sl=ja&u=http://shop.evisu.jp/shopbrand/007/X/page1/order/&usg=ALkJrhh5J92E02uKBf6rkjMTgJYjdsLl9g on the Japanese website...

And I'm glad you didn't pay too much for those mate, they really should be selvage if No.2... I saw some very similar to those in a local market for £25 yesterday in fact, and the ones I saw were as fake as a unicorn turd, sorry...

CTB actually I've seen a lot of No.2's that weren't selv on rakuten sites including Kobori so I dunno. Either way it was $42 and that's not busting my wallet haha. Thanks for the input, I'll go look for old listings of this same pair on rakuten.

Fair play fella, hope I'm wrong! At least you didn't break the bank, like you said... :)

My evisu #2000 no.1 arrived at my work on Thursday, order was placed the previous Thursday.

I used Sharpservicejapan, total = 225 GBP. Pretty good service. PM if you want a breakdown of costs/charges etc.

Since I was away from the office, I didn't get a chance to pick it up until today.

Measurement, and pics (fits/comparisons etc.) to follow...

My evisu #2000 no.1 arrived at my work on Thursday, order was placed the previous Thursday.

I used Sharpservicejapan, total = 225 GBP. Pretty good service. PM if you want a breakdown of costs/charges etc.

Since I was away from the office, I didn't get a chance to pick it up until today.

Measurement, and pics (fits/comparisons etc.) to follow...

I made exactly the same order through Hide-san yesterday, it certainly is a sharp service!

Good to know I'll be getting them next week...

I just got in a pair of Evisu Deluxe Kanbo's. Very nice denim. They are not selvage , because they are 50% cotton and 50% linen. They should fade very nicely since linen doesn't retain indigo well.

Also the denim they are made of comes from the Prestigious Cone Mills "White Oak".

Pic's and Info card to follow.....

^ The Kanbo feel lovely, interesting colour too...

Yeah they are a greyish color, agree? Also I love the purple satin coin pocket lining. It also shows up on the pocket trim and cinch back as well. I like them because they are more casual dress atire! Would look lovely with a button up/polo and a blazer!:rolleyes: